The Faint

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

... were rather excellent at the Mean Fiddler on Tuesday night.

Much less synth-y than on record, which was good. I understand the tour continues to Liverpool in the next day or so - recommended.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
dee902
Amphetamine Filth

I saw them back in May along with J.j. I thought they put on a really good show. Lots of energy!
My name is Deirdre and I'm a music nerd.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I saw Emma Waterson do it in an assembly back in '74. Wasn't exactly cool or groovy, but her head made a satisfying 'smeck!' on the hall floor.
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.