Please spare a thought for me today....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Off to an induction day at work. I hate those things with a passion. They are SO boring.

They already call me the witch of the hospice* (charming eh?) so i'm living up to expectations and i'm seriously going to 'goth up' :lol:

*You wanna see the staff. Very 'normal' people. They talk about housework, decorating and their grown up kids...........
Only a paand.
nigel d
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

not as boring as filling out risk assessments ....honest

do you you get a free lunch?
if so , cant be that bad :twisted:
i am more likely to release an album before the sisters
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Actually.. I think We DO get a free lunch!! Hey, you're right!! Not all that bad!!!
Only a paand.
nigel d
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

you should see the working lunches provided here....especially when a new customer is about........certainly makes adint inthe world food mountain....cream cakes too mmmmmmmmm
i am more likely to release an album before the sisters
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

So how did it go then hunni? Did you fall asleep??? :D
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Nearly.....Twice!! What a waste of fooking time. The luch consisted of scabby sandwiches which we only ended up having 10 mins to eat, because some silly cow liked the sound of her own voice and it over ran. Then , there's always one who wants to ask the questions at the end.......SHUT UP!
Only a paand.
Rivers
Amphetamine Filth

So that proves it for me, there's no such thing as a free lunch :)
And we are nothing but experience in the eyes of nature,
And we will live forever in the eyes of nature.