bottles

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark Angel
Amphetamine Filth

Just looked at my wine bottle collection :eek:

Why doesn't my council have an arrangement to pick up bottles for recycling? They pick up papers so why not bottles? I mean I go through 7 papers a week but probably more bottles than that...

God I just cannot be arsed going to the bottle bank again. Mind you I spose smashing them might release some pent up tension :twisted:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

mine picks them up at the same time as the papers. norwich city council has its uses
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
rian
Slight Overbomber

How come all my bottles at home are empty, in the morning?

:innocent:
I think someone set my soul alight
Dark Angel
Amphetamine Filth

rian wrote:How come all my bottles at home are empty, in the morning?

:innocent:
I always wonder about that one too rian :? bloody wine fairies! :twisted:
hallucienate
Overbomber

We don't have any of the sorting out your rubbish stuff here. We do however have whole communities that live off the rubbish dumps and sort out stuff there. Yucky.
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

What? Don't you okes in Slaapstad have those dumpy bright blue and orange little recyclable depot thingies that are plonked at convenient intersections all over Gauteng? (I'm being sarcastic). I think there are only two glass and one plastic recycling depot points on the whole of the East Rand. And the paper pick up people haven't been around since the '94 elections.
Don't get me started on the squatters at the landfill sites.
one day at a time