Why do I have this major headache ???

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Can some please do some magic and help me to get rid of my headache ???

I hate it when I cannot get rid of it, not even the paracetamol/aspirine works :urff:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Have you been drinking last night then? :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

I get cluster headaches for about 3 months of the year, my doc gave me some beta blockers which get rid of the headaches but have some side effects.

Sleep usually works very well too.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

I was gonna suggest trepanning but after googling the following, maybe not ...

"Trepanning is the medical procedure of drilling a hole in the head. In the middle ages, surgeons often trepanned the sick and the insane to let the devils out. These days, trepanation is performed only occasionally by medical doctors, to relieve pressure in the skull. In the medical tradition of self-experimentation, Bart Huges (the founder of the New World Trepanation) sought to prove his theory by having himself trepanned. Unable to find a surgeon who would perform the operation, Huges decided he had better do it himself. After his first plan failed because his friends removed his tools, Huges kept his second plan to himself. This time he was successful: he drilled a hole in his own skull. Huges claimed that the procedure took forty-five minutes and caused no pain. Afterwards, he claimed to feel "as I felt before the age of fourteen." He removed his bandage at a "happening," and a week later gave a press conference to announce the success of his operation -- and his theories. But the psychiatrists were convinced only that Huges had flipped his lid, and had him committed to an asylum for observation.

Many people who do this trepanning later claim to have alien contacts and join the RAEL movement. The RAEL movement are people who are building a neutral place or place of peace for the coming of the ALIENS at the turn of the century ...

:urff: :urff: :urff:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Take a sledgehammer and land it full-force on your toe.

The headache will be forgotten for a while.

Seriously, now... I always have headaches around this time of year, and not only from the alchool ;-)
It is because I'm allergic to mites (or in Dutch, the good old 'Huisstofmijt' ;-) ), and this period of the year is the worst for that kind of allergy.
Everyone starts to 'heat up' the house because winter is coming, there is not enough fresh air in the house (who bothers 'airing' the bedroom with this cold temperatures eh?) etc.... so when you wake up in the morning, due to your sinuses you have a splitting headache.

See?

The other times it's just the booze :von:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I haven't had a headache in years ... thanks to Justerini and Brookes (probably spelt wrong cos everytime I try and read the lovely Red and Yellow label, I've usually had half the bottle) - nectar of the Gods and headache buster supremo.
one day at a time
Dark Angel
Amphetamine Filth

click for headache magic

alternatively it could be a tension headache and you need a good massage :wink:
James Blast
Banned

Dark Angel wrote:click for headache magic

Functions:
Highly effective in dispelling wind, stimulating blood circulation, relieving spasm, and stopping pain. It is a good cure for all kinds of headaches, neck stiffness, backache, menace; or for improving micro-circulation, lowering blood disorders, or for preventing the gathering of blood platelets. So it is a best healthy drink for relieving various pains in head, neck and back. :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dan
Overbomber

You don't need anything as drastic as trepanning.

Relax.
Imagine the headache is a little ball of smoke inside your head.
Now imagine a little trapdoor in the top of your head opening.
The smoke floats out.
The trapdoor closes.
Relax.
Your headache is now gone.

Well, it works for me anyway. I hardly ever get headaches and when I do I have that technique down to a fine art and get rid of the headache in around 1 second.
Big Si
School Bully

"Try Drinking heavily the night before!" :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

I still have some pain on the right side of my head, but slowly it's moving out !

I rarely have headache's but when I do have them,................. :urff:

and becouse I can't sit still or ly down I get hyper-active just to try to forget that I have a headache.

- Hmmmmmmmmm,........
Dark Angel wrote:click for headache magic

Does this realy work ???

I do know the massage works !!! and when not, it still feels good :D

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Take a sledgehammer and land it full-force on your toe.

The headache will be forgotten for a while.

Seriously, now... I always have headaches around this time of year, and not only from the alchool ;-)
It is because I'm allergic to mites (or in Dutch, the good old 'Huisstofmijt' ;-) ), and this period of the year is the worst for that kind of allergy.
Everyone starts to 'heat up' the house because winter is coming, there is not enough fresh air in the house (who bothers 'airing' the bedroom with this cold temperatures eh?) etc.... so when you wake up in the morning, due to your sinuses you have a splitting headache.

See?

The other times it's just the booze :von:

IZ.
Sledge Hammer,......... oké ! ***[ HIT ]***

Nothing happends just a echo,....

But the "Huisstofmijt"can be a pain !!!

JB wrote:I was gonna suggest trepanning but after googling the following, maybe not ...

"Trepanning is the medical procedure of drilling a hole in the head. In the middle ages, surgeons often trepanned the sick and the insane to let the devils out. These days, trepanation is performed only occasionally by medical doctors, to relieve pressure in the skull. In the medical tradition of self-experimentation, Bart Huges (the founder of the New World Trepanation) sought to prove his theory by having himself trepanned. Unable to find a surgeon who would perform the operation, Huges decided he had better do it himself. After his first plan failed because his friends removed his tools, Huges kept his second plan to himself. This time he was successful: he drilled a hole in his own skull. Huges claimed that the procedure took forty-five minutes and caused no pain. Afterwards, he claimed to feel "as I felt before the age of fourteen." He removed his bandage at a "happening," and a week later gave a press conference to announce the success of his operation -- and his theories. But the psychiatrists were convinced only that Huges had flipped his lid, and had him committed to an asylum for observation.

Many people who do this trepanning later claim to have alien contacts and join the RAEL movement. The RAEL movement are people who are building a neutral place or place of peace for the coming of the ALIENS at the turn of the century ...

:urff: :urff: :urff:
I'm not only having a headache, now i'm scared to !

- Drinking,... not so much anymore ! I finaly have got my motor drive-ing lisence and do not wanna lose it !!!
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

mine are so bad that the doctor thinks my bad headaches are full blown migraines, till i explained what one of my migraines felt like....
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
rian
Slight Overbomber

My Sara has migraine, and sometimes nothing works.

She's a sleep right now, but Ill ask her tomorrow
I think someone set my soul alight
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

my family all get them, and recommend 3 paracetemol and something stodgy to eat, like a doughnut or other carbs, and then bed.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Decapitation has a 100% success rate in curing headaches, but unfortunately it can also be fatal. :twisted:

Unless you're a chicken! ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets