Back from hell, I mean Cannock

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

back from working away YAAAYYY!!!!

and to make things even better than being in my own bed, is that NMA are playing Manchester tomorrow night :D anybody going?
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

I'll be there with d00mw0lf, assuming we're both well enough to attend (see the 'Flooking Flu' thread :roll: )
The Scene won't save you...
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Scardwel wrote:I'll be there with d00mw0lf, assuming we're both well enough to attend (see the 'Flooking Flu' thread :roll: )
hope you both get well for tomorrow night :D

if you see a bloke in a Bella Morte sweat shirt with spikey hair, come say hi :D
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

was most impressed to see a Darkness guitar tech in an NMA tee last week
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Thea
Overbomber

Scardwel wrote:I'll be there with d00mw0lf, assuming we're both well enough to attend (see the 'Flooking Flu' thread :roll: )
Oh i'm over it! all better and ready to rawk!
just depends if you contract the "bloke flu" version :roll: :lol: