Happy Christmas

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

JB wrote:
hallucienate wrote:The part I hate about christmas is that the beaches are always so full :(
Jump on a plane over to here. Problem solved. Brrrrrrrrrrrr! :urff:
thank you, but no :wink:
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Happy Christmas you lot.

Me? If things don't improve it could be my last...
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
James Blast
Banned

c'mon Grips old man, ye've got yer kids :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Even Von has a Christmas Hat on ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Thea
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Image
Even Von has a Christmas Hat on ;D
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Happy B-Day, Brian ;D

solitude
Road Kill

happy christmas everone,
JB, nice card - thanks
James Blast
Banned

yw solitude :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Right. That's it. I'm definitely going now. Talk to you lot next year!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

All traditional greetings to nearly all of you.

(however I try I can't do goodwill to just everyone...)
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

My wish to you all is that Santa brings you nice stuff, that you have plenty to eat and drink, that your bed is warm and your heart is full but my friend sent me this, which many of you may have already read somewhere or other, I just couldn't resist it ...

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or the secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or' traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

May you have a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped to make United Kingdom (not to imply that the United Kingdom is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, political belief, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and the warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
one day at a time
James Blast
Banned

@ Lucretia :notworthy:

I feel like a good wassail now :D
~ Peter Steele
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

A very Messy Christmas to you all. Especially you.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Merry christmas to you all.

Paul.

Oh, and may your new year bring you a new sisters album :D :D

If not, just have a good one.

Paul.
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
James Blast
Banned

Almiche V wrote:A very Messy Christmas to you all. Especially you.
Wot, me?
~ Peter Steele
christophe
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Almiche V wrote:A very Messy Christmas to you all. Especially you.
Wot, me?
No, not you. ...YOU..
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

christophe wrote:No, not you. ...YOU..
Phew!
~ Peter Steele
moonchild

Wish you all a yummy xmas and a wonderful 2005.

kisses
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Yo ho and-a-f**king-ho to you all. Fingers crossed for the snow!

But remember:

Don't eat too much - it doesn't help with the consumptive cheekbones look. And you can't work a poet shirt without looking like a giant meringue.

Don't drink too much - If you puke, your painstakingly applied lipstick and powder will be ruined.

And for god's sake, don't be too merry. We're Sisters fans, don't forget! Don't want to give the impression we're "having a great time" or anything awful like that! :wink:

Seriously, though, I think we should just pause for a moment and remember why it is we are celebrating at all... :roll: :innocent:

http://www.christiananswers.net/christmas/home.html

Well I don't know about you but I'm sold. Scrap the pressies, mum, and let's give our delicious turkey to people more needy than ourselves....
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Gary

Happy Christmas everyone, I actually have the whole weekend off! yay for me :D

and im feeling like a little kid, as for once i have no idea what im getting :D

well i did open one pressie today.. but hey,.. im only human!
Thea
Overbomber

anyhting that results in ridding this house of turkey is fine by me :urff:
Thea
Overbomber

Gary wrote:Happy Christmas everyone, I actually have the whole weekend off! yay for me :D

and im feeling like a little kid, as for once i have no idea what im getting :D

well i did open one pressie today.. but hey,.. im only human!
DON'T DO THAT!
it'll turn into coal :|
doc P

all the best to you all :D
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Indeed, Merry christmas to you all and anyone surfing on here tomorrow will be shot. In Buxy's immortal words from last year; "Log off and go and wish a Merry Christmas to some real people ..." :wink:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
hallucienate
Overbomber

I've got an hour of work left for the year :D

Merry Christmas everyone!