LMAO

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Ok so I'm bored. But this is funny. :lol:
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Best one is the potato movie!
Only a paand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Ok so I'm bored. But this is funny. :lol:
here you go mrsRJ

http://hunter.apana.org.au/~gallae/heca ... thtest.htm

and not a hippy question in sight :twisted:

section 13. is corrie creating a goth sterotype . i note they're also covering bullying, so all the important stuff then :von:
Goths have feelings too
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Only got 60!!

Corrie rocks right now!!!
Only a paand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Only got 60!!

Corrie rocks right now!!!
I got 39. But being underage to go to clubs (there aren't any goth clubs in Lincoln anyway), and the fact that the Sisters weren't touring last year bumped me down.

Bands on the Merciful Release label... Sisters, March Violets, Salvation, James Ray, that band that released "The Books EP" as MR1.. anyone else..?
Ocean Moves
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I only scored 13.

Does that mean I should'nt be here ?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Erinyes wrote:I only scored 13.

Does that mean I should'nt be here ?
Try again next year. Most here would say it's a good thing you scored that low.

Not me, though. :roll:

By the way, watching Corrie, they just played Transmission by JD. Any soap that plays Joy Division to get an ex-punk to give his goth kid back his concert tickets scores most highly.