Elton John

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I knew it would only be a matter of time before the vile cnut did something vile, and he hasn't let us down.

Elton John and Rod Stuwert are "remaking" Eric Claptons song Tears in heaven - about his dead son, with Sharon Osbourne on vocals, all in aid of the tsunami appeal.

See told you, VILE.

Paul
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Sharon Osbourne on Vocals? Oh my god! :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Thea
Overbomber

Sharon rocks.
The rest of it's a steaming heap though :urff:
rian
Slight Overbomber

It will sure turn up to be CRAP!

:innocent:
I think someone set my soul alight
Thea
Overbomber

It's times like this i bet you're all glad they sweary-filter got taken away ;D
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

OMG this is truely awaful
lucretia

zaltys7 wrote:I knew it would only be a matter of time before the vile cnut did something vile, and he hasn't let us down.

Elton John and Rod Stuwert are "remaking" Eric Claptons song Tears in heaven - about his dead son, with Sharon Osbourne on vocals, all in aid of the tsunami appeal.

See told you, VILE.

Paul

Truly pukeworthy. The Old Fruit is in South Africa at the moment ... god, I hope Hall doesn't bump into him, cos he's in Cape Town at the moment. Aargh.
one day at a time
Hojyuu-obi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

zaltys7 wrote:I knew it would only be a matter of time before the vile cnut did something vile, and he hasn't let us down.

See told you, VILE.

Paul
It's OK to type c**t if you like :wink:
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
hallucienate
Overbomber

lucretia wrote:Truly pukeworthy. The Old Fruit is in South Africa at the moment ... god, I hope Hall doesn't bump into him, cos he's in Cape Town at the moment. Aargh.
I don't think we hang out in the same clubs...
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Yep! Vile, vile, vile!!!!!! :evil:
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

:urff: :urff: You've just put me off me dinner! :urff: :urff:
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

COME ON YOU WUSSIES!!!!!!!!

this should be fun to watch when they make a vid of the song

That would almost be the same like Michael Jacksong sing A duet with Type O Negative

PURE entertainment !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
James Blast
Banned

TON with Jacko I can maybe dig, the other one?

Behave!

and please stop with the pictures of yourself on other threads, any threads in factImage
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

James Blast wrote:TON with Jacko I can maybe dig, the other one?

Behave!

and please stop with the pictures of yourself on other threads, any threads in factImage
:lol:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Ewwww I'm going to have to take a shower now...

I do quite like Sharon, but that advert with Ozzy that's on at the moment gives me a queasy feeling that I can't quite explain (although I suspect it's more to do with the Prince Of F****n' Darkness having become a cuddly TV character that yer gran knows than any moral objection).
Anything that involves Elton makes me want to wash with a brillo pad (or his toupee :lol: :P ).
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:Sharon rocks.
The rest of it's a steaming heap though :urff:
I'm not sure it could be any worse than the original. At least it should be funnier.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

zaltys7 wrote:
Elton John and Rod Stuwert are "remaking" Eric Claptons song Tears in heaven....
handbags (at 20 paces) and (not quite so) glad (as they might once have been) rags :roll:

actually, i think it's a sincere thing, so it's okay. i think the song is a good choice and they may be utter twats but at least they have the market presence to convince the 'sheep' to part with their cash, which is what it's all about, right? :?
Goths have feelings too
zaltys7

paint it black wrote:
zaltys7 wrote:
Elton John and Rod Stuwert are "remaking" Eric Claptons song Tears in heaven....
handbags (at 20 paces) and (not quite so) glad (as they might once have been) rags :roll:

actually, i think it's a sincere thing, so it's okay. i think the song is a good choice and they may be utter twats but at least they have the market presence to convince the 'sheep' to part with their cash, which is what it's all about, right? :?
Well......The british public have already given over 100 million, if we raise the same again maybe they wont inflict it on us. Or maybe they will.

Since when did it become possible to type the word c**t then? :)

Paul
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
lucretia

hallucienate wrote:
lucretia wrote:Truly pukeworthy. The Old Fruit is in South Africa at the moment ... god, I hope Hall doesn't bump into him, cos he's in Cape Town at the moment. Aargh.
I don't think we hang out in the same clubs...
My God, do you think the old fart still even goes to CLUBS??! But watch out anyway, he is partial to good-looking young men, I hear.
He's here doing photo opportunities with AIDS orphans..
ho hum :roll:
one day at a time
hallucienate
Overbomber

lucretia wrote: good-looking young men.
gee, thanks :oops: :innocent:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

zaltys7 wrote:Since when did it become possible to type the word c**t then?
Since some devious bastard worked out how to circumvent the sweary filter :innocent: :twisted:

However the word "Mission" still gets censored to "m*****n" :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

The people involved are woth tens, if not 100's of millions....perhaps they could just contribute privately without having to inflict their "music" on us...
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news