New Model Army - "One Family" exhibition

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

fyi

http://www.24hourmuseum.org.uk/exh_gfx_en/ART25358.html

NEW MODEL ARMY STORM CARTWRIGHT HALL IN BRADFORD

If you were into music in the 1980s and 90s and a fan of politico-punks New Model Army you might want to pull on your old para boots, dust down your celtic knotwork tattoos and get down to Cartwright Hall in Bradford.

Until January 30, 2005 an exhibition called One Family, One Tribe covers the history and art of the cult Bradford band and features a selection of paintings photographs and other objects that tell of a long and successful career.

The show has been put together by guest curator Nina Baptiste and Bradford author, poet and artist Joolz Denby.

etc
etc
etc

8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

"Dust down" your tattoos? Alrighty...

I am very, very distantly related to one of ver Army you know (I'm talking third cousin sorta thing :roll: ), so "One Family" is a pretty appropriate title!
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
hallucienate
Overbomber

Joolz mentioned it to me when they played here and it sounds excellent. Will someone please take their camera along there for me, please????
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Joolz roolz. :lol:

:roll:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets