*shudder*

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

In 3 minutes I'll be off to the bus stop to catch my bus for the first day of work experience.
At a software developer's.

I say 3 minutes, because I'm transferring my Ghost Dance songs to my mp3 player, and I refuse to till then. :roll:

Wish me luck. :D
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Hope they've got a 'net connection, post regular updates to HL!

Fingers crossed mate!
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

I experienced work once. Didn't enjoy it at all. Wouldn't recommend it unless you absolutely have to.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Good luck. I'm sure you'll dazzle them! ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Hope it went well! For my work experience I went to the Archeology department at Norwich castle. I got to help restore a death mask of a woman who poisoned her husband! 8)
Andie
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Hope it went well! For my work experience I went to the Archeology department at Norwich castle. I got to help restore a death mask of a woman who poisoned her husband! 8)

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

just in case you missed that...

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

:lol:
I got to see medieval coffins too and those witch bottles people used to fill with p!ss and nails to stop witches from entering their homes or casting spells on them.
There is a very deep well that you can look down from one of the display rooms if you get on your hands and knees and aren't scared of looking down......(Emily you might have seen this), and I got to go down underneath this room and look up to where there were two little boys looking down....... I was looking up at them from about 100ft below and saw them point at me and shout "Daddy! Daddy there's a girl down there!!". Daddt told them not to be so stupid but the boys made him look. He saw me and waved and went "Oooooh hello!" :lol: :notworthy:
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Hope it went well! For my work experience I went to the Archeology department at Norwich castle. I got to help restore a death mask of a woman who poisoned her husband! 8)
none more goth :wink:
Debaser
Overbomber

Dark wrote:In 3 minutes I'll be off to the bus stop to catch my bus for the first day of work experience.
At a software developer's.

I say 3 minutes, because I'm transferring my Ghost Dance songs to my mp3 player, and I refuse to till then. :roll:

Wish me luck. :D
Is that the one up on Newport next to Radio Lincs? Hope it goes swimmingly.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else