Radio 2

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Yesterday evening, at 6pm they played 3 songs back to back as usual. The songs in question:

ELO - 10538 Overture
David Bowie - John I'm Only Dancing
Golden Earring - Radar Love

Brilliant
ruffers
Overbomber

Radio 2 is the station of choice without question. Unless there's summat good on Radio 4 that is. Or it's Sunday evening, then I listen to xfm.

I remember when I was a kid my dad always had Radio 2 on the car in the morning when he dropped me off at school and I swore blind I'd never, ever, EVER listen to it.

Am I getting older*, or is it getting younger? Or maybe we're just meeting in the middle.

well, obviously....
Chucking another log on
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

it just got better.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
James Blast
Banned

I suggest you give 6Music a listen, loadsa quality shows on there
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
wintermute
Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:I suggest you give 6Music a listen, loadsa quality shows on there
what he said
then he takes your hand in some strange californian handshake and breaks the bone