Currently surfing

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

boudicca
Sister Midnight

Hojyuu-obi wrote:Laetitia Casta :D 8) :P :wink:
No it ain't!

PS - where do you get all those lovely Von pictures? That would definitely count as one of my favourite sites. :von:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

boudicca wrote:
No it ain't!

PS - where do you get all those lovely Von pictures? That would definitely count as one of my favourite sites. :von:
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/ca ... p?cat_id=4

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/ca ... p?cat_id=6

:roll: :wink:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Big Si
School Bully

:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Quiff Boy wrote:
boudicca wrote:
No it ain't!

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/ca ... p?cat_id=4

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/gallery/ca ... p?cat_id=6

:roll: :wink:
Aha! I just assumed that the live photos would be s**t, so I've never looked at them. Danke Mr. Quiff! 8)

Oh and by the way folks...

http://rathergood.com/

GO.
THERE.
NOW.

(and for God's sake listen to "We Like The Moon"!!!)
Big Si
School Bully

:notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/t ... index.html

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Big Si wrote::notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy:
As he tends to say:

Gewéééldig (meaning superb) :lol: :lol: :lol:

And than you forget to mention he thinks he is well known in the US and China (or rather Sina) too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funnier part about him is that he used to be this real absurd Pigs in Space like program back in the begining of the nineties as "Wally in Space"
Mr. Stock, the other old man, points in to the distance: "Captain Wally, look ! "
Captain Wally, the captain, looks: "Where?"
Mr Stock : " There!"
Captain Wally : "I don't see a thing!"
Mr Stock : " There! My finger!"
Captain Wally, equally pointing into the distance: "And there, look! Another one!"

So, try to understand our great Dutch language, and note the great acting style in this clip :lol: :lol: :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/

some of the games are very challenging. great fun :D
Goths have feelings too
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Ah, when it comes to games, you'll most lightly catch me playing this one and this one...

But it's been ages since they've been updated :roll: , so I know all of the answers by heart, by now ... Sounds familiar, doesn't it... :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Big Si
School Bully

Obviousman wrote:
Big Si wrote::notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy: Wally! :notworthy: :notworthy:
As he tends to say:

Gewéééldig (meaning superb) :lol: :lol: :lol:

And than you forget to mention he thinks he is well known in the US and China (or rather Sina) too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funnier part about him is that he used to be this real absurd Pigs in Space like program back in the begining of the nineties as "Wally in Space"
Mr. Stock, the other old man, points in to the distance: "Captain Wally, look ! "
Captain Wally, the captain, looks: "Where?"
Mr Stock : " There!"
Captain Wally : "I don't see a thing!"
Mr Stock : " There! My finger!"
Captain Wally, equally pointing into the distance: "And there, look! Another one!"

So, try to understand our great Dutch language, and note the great acting style in this clip :lol: :lol: :lol:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis