questions for Andreas Bruhn interview

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Petseri
Overbomber

villageidiot wrote:
Petseri wrote:
villageidiot wrote:Methinks I need to talk to Andrew about his smalls. :wink:
Are you going to tell Andrew that size does not matter? :innocent:

Martin
:eek: Hell no!

One of my questions is about size, but I don't think Mr. Bruhn would appreciate me asking that. :wink: Will he comment on that photo you sent me Martin? You remember the one. Was that a sock or was he just happy to see me. :kiss:
Are you sure that you want to hear confirmation that it is just how the pant folds looked? A better question may be: what happened to Andreas' shoes?

Petseri wrote:
villageidiot wrote:
Petseri wrote:Are you going to tell Andrew that size does not matter? :innocent:

Martin
:eek: Hell no!

One of my questions is about size, but I don't think Mr. Bruhn would appreciate me asking that. :wink: Will he comment on that photo you sent me Martin? You remember the one. Was that a sock or was he just happy to see me. :kiss:
Are you sure that you want to hear confirmation that it is just how the pant folds looked? A better question may be: what happened to Andreas' shoes?
Your probably right, I don't want my fantasy ruined. (but that's no pants fold. :twisted: ) :wink:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ah bloody hell the interview has gone! And QB's one with Tony James! Image
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ahh s**t, of course yeah. :(

i have the transcript from the tj one, which i can repost easily enough.

and i woudl be surprised if petseri didnt have the transcript of the bruhn one too...

just the comments we lost :roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I haven't saved any of the recently translated Polish interviews... But this is only my fault, because I should have known better :?
Petseri
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Ah bloody hell the interview has gone! And QB's one with Tony James! Image
Do you really think that I did not keep a copy of that elsewhere? :?:

I will repost it when I get the chance (when I am home).

Martin
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I was pretty sure you would have kept a copy. ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Delilah

markfiend wrote:I was pretty sure you would have kept a copy. ;D
It's only me who is not very well organized and loses everything ;D ;D
Petseri
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:
In this case, though, you did not lose it; rather some bastard took it from you/us. :evil:

The translations were appreciated, though. :notworthy:

Martin
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Delilah wrote:
I lose things quite a lot too. Although I do try to back computer data up as often as I can, I frequently forget.
—Bertrand Russell
Delilah

Petseri wrote: In this case, though, you did not lose it; rather some bastard took it from you/us. :evil:

The translations were appreciated, though. :notworthy:

Martin
Maybe one day, when I'm bored I will translate it again.
As for that bastard - still no idea who was that? I find it hard to believe that it was just a random thing...
pikkrong
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:I haven't saved any of the recently translated Polish interviews...
:cry:
Stupid me, when I saw the last one my eyes were too tired to read it, thought I'ld do it soon :evil:
Petseri
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:ahh s**t, of course yeah. :(

i have the transcript from the tj one, which i can repost easily enough.

and i woudl be surprised if petseri didnt have the transcript of the bruhn one too...

just the comments we lost :roll:
I put the Bruhn one back up in the Interviews forum, in case anyone has not noticed. No comment about the James one still not being reposted. :innocent:

If an admin being would like to de-sticky-fy this thread, that is fine by me. :notworthy: I can not do that.

Martin
Francis
Overbomber

Sticky questions for Andreas Bruhn... Hmmm... Let me think... Marmite... But then again, she might not...
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Francis wrote:Sticky questions for Andreas Bruhn... Hmmm... Let me think... Marmite... But then again, she might not...
I rest my case :|
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Francis
Overbomber

Good. Now go hug a tree John.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.