prior warning...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

keep october free.

apart from ze vitbee veekent, obviously.

i'm looking at sorting out another weekender in leeds for october.

its still only a vague idea at the moment, but phono paul has expressed an interest in getting something sorted too :von:

:D 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
pikkrong
Overbomber

Oct. 17?
Debaser
Overbomber

Awwwwwwwwwwwww a birthday party for me. How sweet ;)
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Dark
Underneath the Rock

If I can convince a family member to drive me to Leeds, then sure.
But are under-18s allowed? I don't want THAT problem again.
Debaser
Overbomber

We can get you there...if I have a car by then! BUT we will be stopping over. We'll think about that problem nearer the date.
Debaser
Overbomber

MUST GET TIX FOR BUZZCOCKS............
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Debaser wrote:MUST GET TIX FOR BUZZCOCKS............
Right. I'm off into Lincoln now. Gotta get a (proper) mic from an audio shop on Steep Hill, see if I can get the New Order album on vinyl, and then go waste some time in Planet Of Sound. If I see someone come in and ask for Buzzcocks tickets, shall I ask if it's you or not?
(note: I'm wearing a Ramones top and leather jacket. Not a Slipknot top, so I shouldn't be too hard to distinguish from most Lincoln teenagers :lol: )

GET THE FAWKING TICKETS!
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Rockin'

:notworthy:
Debaser
Overbomber

Dark wrote:
Right. I'm off into Lincoln now. Gotta get a (proper) mic from an audio shop on Steep Hill, see if I can get the New Order album on vinyl, and then go waste some time in Planet Of Sound. If I see someone come in and ask for Buzzcocks tickets, shall I ask if it's you or not?
(note: I'm wearing a Ramones top and leather jacket. Not a Slipknot top, so I shouldn't be too hard to distinguish from most Lincoln teenagers :lol: )

GET THE FAWKING TICKETS!
I shall be waering a pink carnation in my label and a copy of horse and hound under my arm :lol: It won't be til MUCH later before I get into town. Gotta dig out a drum skin, drum sticks and stuff, to have them framed...oh and wait for the lord and master to return from work. :lol:

Wearing Ramones tee shirt and leather...you're not my son are you?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

our half term starts on 24th oct, so the weekend before would be very good...

oh. just remembered. if i'm earning by then, the powers that be (mr s) may decide it's time for a holiday at half term.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

oooh. Could you please make it as early in Oct as poss??
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

the precise date wont really be down to me.

it will be a combination of when the george is available on a saturday (they have a *lot* of nights there these days) and also phono is available for the sunday night band thing...

:|

and of course it will all have to fit in around whitby. and probably also around howard's goth night - carpe noctem - in bradford.

logistical nightmare.

in short, it will be when it will be. thats best i can offer at this stage, sorry :(
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

DAMN! I'll be in the middle of my final (lethal?) exams in October!

s**t! Bugger! Bollocks! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You can't fix stupid.
Marsden Fields
Road Kill

September.
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Marsden Fields wrote:September.
What do you mean?

To be precise I'll be in said nightmare between about 20th September and about 20th November.

And after that, if I survive, I need the biggest party ever :!:

:idea: :?: ;D
You can't fix stupid.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Debaser wrote:
Dark wrote:

GET THE FAWKING TICKETS!
I shall be waering a pink carnation in my label and a copy of horse and hound under my arm :lol: It won't be til MUCH later before I get into town. Gotta dig out a drum skin, drum sticks and stuff, to have them framed...oh and wait for the lord and master to return from work. :lol:

Wearing Ramones tee shirt and leather...you're not my son are you?
No, I'm not your son. Though if it meant having a parent who enjoyed the Sisters, I'm free for adoption. :lol:
I chatted to Vince and he even listened to my band's demo (I believe Quiffy has an instrumental version somewhere). Nice guy. I also bought a giant Bauhaus t-shirt, Unkown Pleasures and Still, and I'll be ordering the 2LP version of Waiting For The Siren's Call next time I'm in.

Just don't forget, on weekdays he closes at 3pm (I did mention a Sisters fan might come buy a ticket, hopefully you were able to go)
pikkrong
Overbomber

Debaser wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwww a birthday party for me. How sweet ;)
I meant mine :innocent:
But sweet it is, no doubt :wink:
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

And I may be living up there by then! Just got an information from Leeds Met Uni that they would accept me for the 2nd year!!! But, I don't know anybody up there... so am quite scared to go. :?
pikkrong
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:And I may be living up there by then! Just got an information from Leeds Met Uni that they would accept me for the 2nd year!!! But, I don't know anybody up there... so am quite scared to go. :?
1) Rent a room above the chemist.
2) Name your cat Spiggy and drum machine Doktor Avalanche.
3) Make a single to hear yourself in the radio.

That's the start. And don't become too arrogant and forget us if the things start to work :wink:
James Blast
Banned

time to fire up The Bananamobile again :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

James Blast wrote:time to fire up The Bananamobile again :lol:
Woo-hoo!! :D 8)
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

The Queens it is then Mrs. RJ :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Aye. Reckon so. Well actually. We'll be moved back to Leeds by then. So you can come up for a slap up Sunday Lunch!!
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Most kind Mrs. RJ but I have a prior engagement at that dodgey geezer Francis' place
still, his Missus seemed alright :D
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Any excuse for Dances With Goths... :von: :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets