Teddy Bears Are Not Inherently Evil

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Marsden Fields
Road Kill

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5566217149

...but I have known them to engage in nefarious behaviour. Take, for instance, my own furry companion of many years, whom we shall call "Stewart," although he is not gay. I found the above link in my browser history, because my little friend had been using my credit card to bid on the evil Disney bear. When I confronted Stewart, he muttered something about “joining forces� and “satanic rites.� I’m not worried, but I can’t help thinking that his moral degradation is somehow my fault. After all, teddies are not inherently evil.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

LMAO.

That's brill.
Only a paand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

He'll stop updating in a couple of days, and we'll have to send the cops round, and what will they find...?
Marsden Fields
Road Kill

It's probably too late for the cops--I foretell the Plush Apocalypse.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

when i was a kid i had one called jim. nearly took my bloody arm off it did.

dont believe a word of it. they're mental...
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

teddies are for girls. i have a dinosaur.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind