The Doctor Has left The Building....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

I got mine.

:wink:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Erudite wrote:Just watched tonight's episode - I hope they paid some sort of royalties to
Douglas Adams estate. Sheesh!
the end of the world party? it was all a bit HHGTG wasnt it? :roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Thea
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
Erudite wrote:Just watched tonight's episode - I hope they paid some sort of royalties to
Douglas Adams estate. Sheesh!
the end of the world party? it was all a bit HHGTG wasnt it? :roll:
It made me kick things. :evil:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:It made me kick things. :evil:
Do tell?
анархия
James Blast
Banned

I'm watching a programme about the Jonestown Masscre, puts things in perspective... :roll:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

The talk is the Casanova chap is set to take over...haven't seen it, so can't comment on his suitability...or lack thereof.

Ha a quibble with the show - second episod, and they've blown up Gallifrey?! I quote 'My world is gone too, rock and dust'...from the Doctor.
As any seasoned sci-fi reader and writer should know, you can't muck about with time travel. Otherwise, the Time Lords could just nip back in time and say 'By the way...', so I'd love to hear how they plan to slip around this idea.

Last Time Lord indeed! :eek:
Thea
Overbomber

I'm still in fits of rage over that last episode.
/me stroms in and demands to be allowed to write the next series.
nodubmanshouts
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

the end of the world party? it was all a bit HHGTG wasnt it?
Well Douglas Adams did use the untelevised "Shada" storyvfor one of his novels, so all's fair in love and scifi :lol:
nodubmanshouts

second episod, and they've blown up Gallifrey?!
Haven't seen the episode, coz I live in the colonies, but surely that would be ok, as Gallifrey would blow up at some time no doubt... or was there more to it than that?
Dan
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:Ha a quibble with the show - second episod, and they've blown up Gallifrey?! I quote 'My world is gone too, rock and dust'...from the Doctor.
Wasn't Gallifrey blown up in one of the old episodes though?
What I thought was silly was that he said he was the only surviving time lord. If all the other time lords are all flying all over the place in tardises then it's pretty obvious there'd be other survivors.
timsinister wrote:Last Time Lord indeed!
Indeed!
nodubmanshouts wrote:Well Douglas Adams did use the untelevised "Shada" storyvfor one of his novels, so all's fair in love and scifi :lol:
He was allowed to, he wrote it.
nodubmanshouts

He was allowed to, he wrote it.
I know, but its still quite.... I dunno, I need to invent a new word for this.... circlest :)