Perverts on your knees for what you are about to receive....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dave R
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Okay guys and gals, I have ripped up a load of the NIN Astoria DVD's and they will be winging there way to all who have pm'd thus far.....

Anyone else who wants a free copy no strings attached just drop me a pm and it will be yours....

There is a little prezzie on all copies however....... :wink:

Back in the days of yore (1995) the Incredible Pop Will Eat Itself appeared on the Late Late Show in Ireland, they played Auslander, or rather as Clint is heared to comment after "we were only miming anyway" (in a broad stourbridge accent).

Now the reason for including this is multiple, first, beware of drugs, they will f**k you up, just check the state of our lads on the vid - ketamine daze. :evil:

Secondly, never ever use sellotape as a stage prop. bad move. :eek:

Thirdly and lastly, they are The Incredible PWEI and in my opinion not enuff folk saw/heard/ligged/frigged to these lads. So there ya go. :notworthy: catch the festivals in the UK this Autumn, pweization...... :wink:

And if you aint into NIN but just wanna see the PWEI, check out http://www.pweination.co.uk/pwei/veetee.php and stream Auslander from the site....

Is everbody happy? D? you happy? :innocent: soon will be eh pweiple????

Everything is well and truly fuckin 8)

Over And Out.
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
Debaser
Overbomber

Saw them in a grotty little club in Lincoln whenever. I think it was their warm-up gig. Hot as buggery but rather fantastic from what I remember.

DvD's with 'extras'...I'm lovin' it
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

a PM and another man's rhubarb are on their way to you :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Good lord.. I wondered what this thread would contain..

Surprised d00my hasn't made any comments yet... *runs*
Thea
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Good lord.. I wondered what this thread would contain..

Surprised d00my hasn't made any comments yet... *runs*
Why am I getting picked on?!?! I was in town tryna get HMHB tickets!

Back to the topic...
That late show vid is... wierd. Really weird... :eek: sellotape.... :|
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Dave R wrote:

Is everbody happy? D? you happy? :innocent: soon will be eh pweiple????
I'm very happy 8)