London or Leeds???

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
blackberry
Road Kill

markfiend wrote:I'm still a fan of the Fenton...
Yeh brill dukebox. Newly refurbished, but look no differnet. Thats what I like!
red red wine, stay close to me...
blackberry
Road Kill

Quiff Boy wrote:they're not exactly goffix, but north bar is cool.
Wheres north bar?
red red wine, stay close to me...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Just down from the Grand theatre
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

markfiend wrote:Just down from the Grand theatre
yep. upper briggate. its got big glass windows that usually steam up :lol:

opposite the church gates and the newsagents on the corner... just next door to the DJ equipment shop.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
mik
Chameleons Guru

Quiff Boy wrote:north bar is cool - funky while just staying on the right side of pretentious
best selection of draught and bottled beers in Leeds I reckon; Erdinger Weissbier and some belgian raspberry beer current faves, although I wish they'd get the Paulaner back <never_satisfied />
Something pithy.
hallucienate
Overbomber

mik wrote: Erdinger Weissbier
:notworthy: Very nice stuff. My German friend pulls out a few bottles from time to time. Last time he didn't have a bottle opener though :urff:
mik wrote: Paulaner
:notworthy: Their local brewery is a client of mine :D They sell it by the litre :D
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

markfiend wrote:
FFS Dave wrote:I'm definitely going to Salvo's tonight (Friday). Couldn't resist after all this talk about the place. Get In!! :D :notworthy: 8)
:lol: me and mrs fiend will be there too! Probably as soon as it opens to avoid the "rush".
Didn't see you in there Mark. Got there about 6.30. Seafood stew followed by Calves' liver with bacon & mushrooms. Washed down with some red plonk :lol: Gorgeous. :notworthy: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

mik wrote: some belgian raspberry beer
:notworthy: :P :notworthy:

That stuff is tremendous. It never fails to make the front of my skull pound like b*ggery, as I'm drinking it. Ace.

The only downside of north bar is the number of yoofs with their underwear hanging out. :eek: :urff: Boys, that is.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

FFS Dave wrote:Didn't see you in there Mark. Got there about 6.30.
Bugger. Got there about 5.30 (Opening time!) I guess we must have left just before you arrived. :|
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell