Heartland South-East Meeting, 7th of May 2005, London

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

James Blast wrote: and I will die old and fat and lonely with my (early) Genesis CDs
Is that the set you done for me? I just need to know when to listen? And when to die? Sometimes it's a bit tricky.

Death (non goth) wish confused from Peterborough. :von:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:Ribbons is not a choice tune of mine Delilah and I will die old and fat and lonely with my (early) Genesis CDs whilst 'You Could Be The One' spins

$hit Happens!
relax
JAmes, Darling, I think we all have different taste in music and yours and mine are probably not very similar. However, i am proposing a neutral drink to a different music tastes if we manage to meet up somewhere and discuss our differences :D Goodnight.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Loki wrote:Bloc Party at Barrowlands tomorrow ... :von:
nope, soz :cry:

vs.

I ken wha gets ma vote :wink: :innocent: :lol:
That is pretty scary - :von: looks a lot like Ricky Ross there...
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

TheHam wrote:so with dogs it is the same as with children then? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep but apparently your not meant to use Gaffa tape on Children[/quote]

if you are lucky, uncle Zuma might come and doggy sit :twisted:

I'll get my people to call yours.......
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Gottdammerung

Well, I am visiting the City of Light the weekend before all these shennanigans, so I'm sure I'll be able to bring a long a bottle of eau de vie or something for the long journey's between places! ;P

Also, is anyone actually planning to eat at all??
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I believe there was mention of those of grabbing a chinese in the afternoon, before the evening's drinking (for those of us arriving for the pre-meet-Camden-shopping)
Andie
Overbomber

don't you think that the poor chinese fellow might be a little offended by some strange polish woman grabbing him?
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Burn wrote:don't you think that the poor chinese fellow might be a little offended by some strange polish woman grabbing him?
you never know, he might like it
Andie
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:
Burn wrote:don't you think that the poor chinese fellow might be a little offended by some strange polish woman grabbing him?
you never know, he might like it

:notworthy: are you offering to become chinese for the afternoon? :innocent: :wink:
Gottdammerung

Could be interestin....

:lol:

I am here for a chicken chow mein... and the head of Flash Gordon!!
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
Gottdammerung

On a slightly more sensible note... if Chinese is your thing then I'd be willing to act as guide to some of the better restaurants in China Town..

Hong Kong diners one of my faves but I have no idea about its opening hours at the weekend and you are liable to be hurried out your table when it gets busy as it does get BUSY!

:P

Hunter S. Thompson
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

3 more weeks to DOOMSDAY !!! :twisted:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Gottdammerung

Shadow_Smile wrote:3 more weeks to DOOMSDAY !!! :twisted:
I can barely contain myself....

but I'm on holiday the previous weekend so I'll probably be on a downer having to come back to the big smoke!

:lol:

Hunter S. Thompson
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

since Williams Hills' website (a dodgy site if ever there was) doesn't seem to be taking bets on the London HL meet, I thought we should organise out own bets.

well, what will you bet on - feuds? romance? (assassination?) drunkeness (sorry - no more bets taken on this one)?
Andie
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:since Williams Hills' website (a dodgy site if ever there was) doesn't seem to be taking bets on the London HL meet, I thought we should organise out own bets.

well, what will you bet on - feuds? romance? (assassination?) drunkeness (sorry - no more bets taken on this one)?

:notworthy:

i see you added assassination...

i'd put money on someone getting lost druing the evening...due to excessive drinking...but they'll be found in the ladies bogs just before closing time... :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

if it's anything like the Leeds meet in Feb it will be a great time :notworthy: QB/The Franci (sic?)/Jansenclone/The James'/DerekR/Gripper/Lars Svensson/Eva/Paddy/ems/d00my/timsinister and anyone else I forgot sorry
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dave R

being a non gambling type i wanna make money, not lose it, to which end, Lazarus Tipster, what is the smart money on???

and what is the minimum stake???

are you taking bets on breaches of The Public Order Act (1977) ?
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:if it's anything like the Leeds meet in Feb it will be a great time :notworthy: QB/The Franci (sic?)/Jansenclone/The James'/DerekR/Gripper/Lars Svensson/Eva/Paddy/ems/d00my/timsinister and anyone else I forgot sorry

have you included those who also come from Scotland?
James Blast
Banned

Burn wrote:have you included those who also come from Scotland?
taken as a give :roll:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dave R

only reason i ask is cos last time i went to camden, there was a big crew of us who got barred from many many pubs for wearing footie shirts, being violently sick into beer glasses and borrowing womens clothing in order to re-enact the lesbian scene from Brookside...

....so, in which case.... who's gonna be beth jordache? :eek:
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
Andie
Overbomber

:roll:
Thea
Overbomber

I hear there's good odds that I shal not be wearing a skirt to this shindig. :lol:
James Blast
Banned

it wouldn't 'appen in Leeds, or Glesgae fur that matter! :eek:
~ Peter Steele
Dave R

I intend not to turn up in one, can't promise about leaving though... :urff:
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
James Blast
Banned

Dave R wrote:I intend not to turn up in one, can't promise about leaving though... :urff:
you'll fit right in at M'era Luna then Dave :lol:
~ Peter Steele