big brother

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

i guess you're all aware of this program. i didn't hear it myself but i was told by another that "i was wrong" was featured in the show.
a suitable song for a s**t show.

:P
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

What? Have you got any corroborating evidence? Which one? There's been a BB for every European country, Russia, America, and something in the Middle East as well...
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

sorry.. forgot to say that it's the one here in sweden. hehe...

no evidence but the source of info is reliable.

;)
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

actually sisters songs have been featured in odd situations...
such as in an early episode of beverly hills. brandon and the gang walk into som rock club where dominion is played.
Black Biscuit
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Big Brother is a show that makes light of the very concepts George Orwell presented and warned of in his famed book. In that regard, BB reality TV is actually pretty disgusting really, isn't it?
.... there is no semblance of rock 'n roll around here!
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

indeed.
pikkrong
Overbomber

EricSweden wrote:i guess you're all aware of this program. i didn't hear it myself but i was told by another that "i was wrong" was featured in the show.
a suitable song for a s**t show.

:P
hey, that's a great song, Eric!
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

yep.. it sure is ;)
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Indeed. Was this recently? Because I know they used that song a few years ago, the second or third season. One morning, seriously hungover, the herd had to watch a tape of a previous night of bickering, sex and p*ss on the floor, and it is accompanied by the song I was wrong. Silly, inn'it?
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ah.. Ribbons*.. Hello. :notworthy:

It was I who witnessed the show when the song was played. I think it was around 2001. They only played the 10 sec of the intro, and on repeat for about 1 min. No vocals, I think they did so to get away paying any royalties for using the song.

Edit:
*As EricSweden call himself at another forum.
Last edited by TheBoyNextDoor on 18 Apr 2005, 11:14, edited 1 time in total.
canon docre
Overbomber

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:Ah.. Ribbons.. Hello. :notworthy:

It was I who witnessed the show when the song was played. I think it was around 2001. They only played the 10 sec of the intro, and on repeat for about 1 min. No vocals, I think they did so to get away paying any royalties for using the song.
Wrong, BND. You avoid using vocal parts to not distract from dialogue or overstretch the attention of the dim viewer.
Furthermore you have to specify every song used, regardless whatever cut-out you take from it.
(Sorry for being piggy clever, but I used to equip similiar cheesy TV-programms with TSOM music. :lol: :lol: :lol:) :innocent:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

canon docre wrote:
TheBoyNextDoor wrote:Ah.. Ribbons.. Hello. :notworthy:

Wrong, BND. You avoid using vocal parts to not distract from dialogue or overstretch the attention of the dim viewer.
Furthermore you have to specify every song used, regardless whatever cut-out you take from it.
(Sorry for being piggy clever, but I used to equip similiar cheesy TV-programms with TSOM music. :lol: :lol: :lol:) :innocent:
So which viewers did you give the joy of hearing sisters songs, anybody complained? :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Canon Docre:

Thanks for pointing that out.
So what programme(s) have you infiltrated with TSOM music? :)
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Dear me canon docre, now you've let slip that bit of information, prepare to be pestered! :lol:
canon docre
Overbomber

@ obviousman: Complaints? I used to wipe my backside with them. :lol:

The exact programms should better remain obscured, as I dont want to end up receiving death threats by Our Man for throwing His pearls before swines....

offhand, I recall to have put "Body Electric" under two fatsos working out in a Diet Doku-Soap. (Isnt it a great Aerobic soundtrack??)
A bunch of chicks enclosed on a remote island got a bit of "Temple of Love" whilst smooching with guys in their love grotto...

All of it was a few years ago and solely shown in german TV.

@tim: Go ahead, I just love to get pestered. :kiss:
rian
Slight Overbomber

BB just sucks!

I hate that program. And Adam Alsing is fatter than a pig.

Discussing!!!!!!
I think someone set my soul alight
canon docre
Overbomber

And I forgot to mention: I prefer to receive your humiliating accusations and abusive complaints rather via pm than so openly exposed here. ;D
rian
Slight Overbomber

canon docre wrote:And I forgot to mention: I prefer to receive your humiliating accusations and abusive complaints rather via pm than so openly exposed here. ;D
Don't take it personal...
I think someone set my soul alight
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

canon docre wrote:@ obviousman: Complaints? I used to wipe my backside with them. :lol:
I do hope the complaints came on fine, soft paper :lol: For you, and the sake of your behinds, because, writing paper does has some sharp edges :lol:
canon docre
Overbomber

@ rian. Oh no. I didnt mean that. :D About BB and the alikes I have nothing positive to say either, being involved or not. :urff:

@obviousman: My rear is soft and tasty as ever. Thanks for your interest. :wink:
Andie
Overbomber

EricSweden wrote:actually sisters songs have been featured in odd situations...
such as in an early episode of beverly hills. brandon and the gang walk into som rock club where dominion is played.

mmmmmm...Shannon Doherty.... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

there's one scene in a very early episode of 90210 where they walk into a club and gene loves jezebel's "motion of love" is playing ;D

them bloody goffixs get everywhere :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?