Great Drum Machine Tracks

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

Tom Robinson's show on 6Music has a chatroom open from 8-9 tonight and the topic is 'Drummers & Drum Machines'. He's just asked for e-mails or texts suggesting good tracks to play.

e-mail: tom.6music@bbc.co.uk
text: 64046
Last edited by James Blast on 21 Apr 2005, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:Tom Robinson's show on 6Music has a chatroom open from 8-9 tonight and the topic is 'Drummers & Drum Machines'. He's just asked for e-mails or texts suggesting good tracks to play.

text: 6406
:notworthy: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Sorry :oops: text should be 64046 Doh!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
filthyrikky
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:Tom Robinson's show on 6Music has a chatroom open from 8-9 tonight and the topic is 'Drummers & Drum Machines'. He's just asked for e-mails or texts suggesting good tracks to play.

text: 64046
I like the sound of a drum machine being smashed. You can sample it in .wav after all.
http://killingmiranda.com

bum raping the goth scene since 1998
Big Si
School Bully

They just metioned the Sisters! :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis