the pop war

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:full fat, full sugar and full of chemicals.

i love it. sainsbury's 'buy one 6pack get one free ' is just heaven.
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Don't I know it
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Thea
Overbomber

Gottdammerung wrote:Image

I think I was one of the few people that liked it! :lol:
I miss tab. And that Tizer Ice that was supposed to taste cold even when it wasn't, but just tasted of chemicals.

Panda pops are fantastic in every way possible - from the sheer joy of blue rasberryade to the wrong-but-fantastic candyfloss and toasted marshmallow drinks (They DO exist and they DO taste like candyfloss or toasted marshmallows, but made fizzy)

Red bull pwns the LOT though.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Ginger beer!!!!
hallucienate
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Ginger beer!!!!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

That's the stuff :D
James Blast
Banned

Original Strawberry Cresta

Rimsky Korsakov! 
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DerekR
Doobie Brother

emilystrange wrote:ooo much more tasteful.
Oh dear, it appears to be broken now :( You might have to download the image and upload it somewhere else (have a word with the boss, he might let you stick it in a HL gallery somewhere).
James Blast
Banned

The Boss don't like avatars in sigs, I know, I tried one last year.
Another message board I am on allows them and it is really, really boring wading your way through them all.
QB speaks the truth!
keep it clean folks

:D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

yes, but you can poss turn sig viewing off in your profile, lovey.
oh well. i'm allowed it everywhere else. and Sixsister means nothing to you lot anyway. 'cept paddy.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
James Blast
Banned

I know what it means :cry:
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

yes, mr blast, you may know intellectually, but paddy has been treated to a full on interview, meeting more than one of us, AND is a member of our forum.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

irn-bru(@ least some of you north of the border will agree-i dont expect many of the rest to;i've never even seen it abroad)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
James Blast
Banned

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:irn-bru(@ least some of you north of the border will agree-i dont expect many of the rest to;i've never even seen it abroad)
North of the Border, but never a fan easty, I do like a Sprite or a 7Up of an afternoon, mind you.
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:irn-bru(@ least some of you north of the border will agree-i dont expect many of the rest to;i've never even seen it abroad)
Never tasted it but reliably informed by a Geordie (maybe not north of the border but north of the Watford Gap and therefore north of the border as far as my parents were concerned) that it tastes like rust!

Always wanted to try Cresta - but only allowed dandelion and burdock, or ice cream soda from the van that came every week - and we got 2p back for the returning the bottles
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
ruffers
Overbomber

ooh, the Alpine lorry used to come round our estate once a week. Every shade of radioactive food colouring you could possibly want.
Chucking another log on
James Blast
Banned

Alpine came round oor way too, I stuck with the Strawberry Cresta (Creamy variety) 'natch :wink:
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

On Saturday we are having a gathering where all the guests are supposted to bring knock-offs of Dr Pepper. See http://www.marion.ohio-state.edu/fac/sc ... thers.html and http://www.fakedrpepper.com/browse.html for more details on varieties. No really reason why, but no real reason why not either. ;D

@ d00mw0lf: TaB is available at a few shops in the area. If you really want some (and are willing to pay international postage for shaken up cans), let me know. :urff:

Martin
Thea
Overbomber

Petseri wrote:
@ d00mw0lf: TaB is available at a few shops in the area. If you really want some (and are willing to pay international postage for shaken up cans), let me know. :urff:

Martin
Cheers :notworthy: But I'd rather leave it as a happy memory :lol: if i tried it now, i'd only be dissapointed 8)
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

ruffers wrote:ooh, the Alpine lorry used to come round our estate once a week. Every shade of radioactive food colouring you could possibly want.
If you vigorously shook their "Iron Brew", it would turn exactly the same shade as thier orange squash! Then if you opened it straight after, it would shower the ceiling. My mother didn't see the funny side though.
:innocent: :D .