Exams coming up

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Well, I enjoyed myself very much since I first came to post on this forum, and a night is not complete anymore without surfing and posting on heartland anymore, it got me addicted quickly :wink:

But in the next few weeks, I sadly won't be able (or allowed) anymore to get on here as much as I want because, exams are coming up, and since I already screwed it up last year, this is basically my very last chance, if I do not succeed, my parents won't let me go to study on anymore etc...

Anyway, I just wanted to say the less you will be seeing me around here in the next few weeks the better it'll be going (my studies that is :P), if I will be on here even more than now, it'll be going terribly bad :lol:

One last thing: I'd like to thank all of you for the great times I've allready had around here...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
christophe
Overbomber

Good luck my friend.
I think its best you visit as mush as you can, otherwise the stress would take you down :P
:wink:
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

Good luck and keep us posted after the ordeal Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
pikkrong
Overbomber

Good luck, don't give it away! 8)
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Good luck my fellow TJ! Will keep my fingers crossed! :D :kiss:
canon docre
Overbomber

Hey, all the best for your learning sessions. Concentration, tons of coffee and everything. I press my thumbs for you!

Hope to not see you around here anytime soon. :wink:
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Good Luck - and make sure you have some down time too - theres only so much you can remember in one go :D

I'm sure you'll do fine - what with all the good vibes we'll be sending out to you ;D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Good luck!!!! 8)
ruffers
Overbomber

Good luck.

My one main tip, refined over years of careful consideration, is don't fcuk up :wink:
Chucking another log on
James Blast
Banned

My one main tip, refined over the years is - don't blab, be concise, edit before you go off on one.
edited :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

and always read the questions carefully - don't make them say what you want them to say (or so my old teachers always said)
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

slip the adjudicator £20
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Thanks a lot folks, you give me courage :D

I'll be keeping all of your tips in mind, except the one about spending time here, because, if I come overhere, I just won't able to leave my computer behind no more :lol: I come up with another addiction every examperiod, last year it was chatting, the year before it was reading books (not light lecture, more heavy literature etc), it is really the strangest thing :urff:...

I did this to outsmart myself, I guess :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Francis
Overbomber

Work hard. You'll regret it if you don't. Good luck.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Obviousman wrote: I come up with another addiction every examperiod, last year it was chatting, the year before it was reading books (not light lecture, more heavy literature etc), it is really the strangest thing :urff:...
I did this to outsmart myself, I guess :D
:lol: Oh, dear, I know this phenomenon too bloody well!

Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and wish you all the success and luck you need and deserve! You'll just do fine, don't worry!

:D

And in summer, wherever we'll meet you, we'll have a good amount of drinks to celebrate all the successes anybody has had in the meantime.... :lol:
You can't fix stupid.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Eva wrote:And in summer, wherever we'll meet you, we'll have a good amount of drinks to celebrate all the successes anybody has had in the meantime.... :lol:
We will, we most surely will :twisted:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
ruffers
Overbomber

What are you doing here? Get working! :wink:
Chucking another log on
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

ruffers wrote:What are you doing here? Get working! :wink:
Having a break, really :innocent:

I'm gone again, no worries :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Exams? Now that's one thing I don't miss from my misspent youth. Good luck.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

markfiend wrote:Exams? Now that's one thing I don't miss from my misspent youth. Good luck.
Hear hear!! Except I went back to studying at the grand old age of 30 and 8 years later I still find myself standing outside exam rooms wondering what the f**k I am doing :evil:

Still - I was told that the last one I took in April really was the last one (well - until the Law Society decide otherwise, no doubt).
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
James Blast
Banned

exams (or tests as us older types used to call them) seem like a better option than a drive to my job :(
~ Peter Steele
aims
Overbomber

The grass is always greener, etc :innocent:

Though it is kind of sad to think that one day I might be envying those standing outside an exam hall :( (Though I'll probably be there with them resitting mine if I don't do something sensible like Obviousman is :()
James Blast
Banned

@ Motz, turns out the grass is never greener
FACT! :|
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Black Alice wrote:
markfiend wrote:Exams? Now that's one thing I don't miss from my misspent youth. Good luck.
Hear hear!! Except I went back to studying at the grand old age of 30 and 8 years later I still find myself standing outside exam rooms wondering what the f**k I am doing :evil:

Still - I was told that the last one I took in April really was the last one (well - until the Law Society decide otherwise, no doubt).
I've done the "mature student" thing too; but for Visual Communications (that's graphic design in English :lol:) it's continual assessment, essays, and the final show that decides your mark. No exams.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

all the best mate!
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: