Red Faces

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

I've got one. What a glourious day. :notworthy:

Adjust your browser settings and feel the heat through my TFT to yours.

I appreciate that 75% of you would have been avoiding direct sunlight (running water, garlic, crucifixs etc ) but surely someone else is a Rock Lobster?

@ Halluicenate - Appreciate that maybe the temp dropped to 30 degress in your part of the world and you had to put a jumper on. :innocent:

It's an Anglo-Saxon thing. Mad dogs and Englishmen etc ...
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Its been overcast here all day :( Not that I go out in the sun - and thats not a g**h thing but simply a "going as red as a lobster and peeling really badly" thing :(

Husbands back from Wooler (although he nipped over the border on his bike) and has a lovely colour. Think my house must be under a non-moving cloud. (Oooh how g**h am I :lol: :lol: )
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Loki

Black Alice wrote: Wooler
:?:

Was this the bikes in a field, Nirvana on the juke-box, Wooler? :innocent:
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Loki wrote:
Black Alice wrote: Wooler
:?:

Was this the bikes in a field, Nirvana on the juke-box, Wooler? :innocent:
It was :D

It was also take out beers and a few puffs round the tents after pub was shut Wooler :D But these bikers are all very well behaved you know :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Loki wrote:@ Halluicenate - Appreciate that maybe the temp dropped to 30 degress in your part of the world and you had to put a jumper on. :innocent:
Current outside temp is 14 degrees :cry: This morning it was 7 at 9:am :eek:

You stole my weather. I want it back. Don't make me come and get it from you.

PS: I suggest a factor 18, keeps me brown but not bright red.
Loki

hallucienate wrote: Don't make me come and get it from you.
How much more do I have to try? :innocent:

We have the tickets ... :P
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

PS: I suggest a factor 18, keeps me brown but not bright red.
Factor 18 :eek: Have you seen Near Dark - thats me - sunshine = ashes.

We go to Barcelona this August (we've been before) and it will be factor 30 for me :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Glorious day yesterday, same today :D
outside on the (slap me on the) patio reading books and draining bottles of Aus Cab Sauv, does it get any better?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I had my first portion of sun a couple of weeks ago at greek Easter (the 1st of may)...

Roasting an entire lamb... Have a glass of ouzo next to you... Great weather... Those are the things that make life perfect 8)

My browning technique is burn a tiny little bit the first time, and afterwards I don't have problems with burning no more...

I did make this sound like a cooking course, didn't I 8)

Roast the meat untill it is slightly brown on each side, afterwards put a cover on the pot, and let it cook slowly :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It had been grey and raining here in Devon the whole weekend (God, I loathe this place), I am really looking forward to going away on Thursday! My weekend was cr*p, I am looking forward to the next one... Andb then the one after that.... ;)
Delilah

Obviousman wrote:I had my first portion of sun a couple of weeks ago at greek Easter (the 1st of may)...

Roasting an entire lamb... Have a glass of ouzo next to you... Great weather... Those are the things that make life perfect 8)

My browning technique is burn a tiny little bit the first time, and afterwards I don't have problems with burning no more...

I did make this sound like a cooking course, didn't I 8)

Roast the meat untill it is slightly brown on each side, afterwards put a cover on the pot, and let it cook slowly :lol:
You should bake some motherf**ing pizza tonite!!! :D ;D
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Delilah wrote:You should bake some motherf**ing pizza tonite!!! :D ;D
Yeehaa!!! :von: (ain't it great to have that von smiley around :wink:)
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Confession time -

Factor 60. Every day.

Goth As f**k! ;D :roll: :von: :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Am red and throbbing.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Almiche V wrote:Am red and throbbing.
We really don't need to know that! :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Thea
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Confession time -

Factor 60. Every day.

Goth As f**k! ;D :roll: :von: :wink:
might be time for me to invest in a new bottle of factor 70...

ye olde factor 45's ok for "normal british weather" but no good for this crazy global warming stuff!
Delilah

Obviousman wrote:
Delilah wrote:You should bake some motherf**ing pizza tonite!!! :D ;D
Yeehaa!!! :von: (ain't it great to have that von smiley around :wink:)
You make me laugh! Aw-Ohohoho! I'm just getting addicted to Party Animals ("I will kill ya all, without mercy - this is my final warning!!!") and looking forward to Thursday, when I see them live. Gonna lose my voice again!!! :von: smilie? yes, they should invent it there. With some HEAVY MAKE-UP!!! ;D maybe we shoud transfer him somehow?
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
Almiche V wrote:Am red and throbbing.
We really don't need to know that! :P
Well, there's too much selfishness around.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Due to pneumonia I was at home this week. Now my face is even more in Swedish flag's colours as usually ;D
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:Glorious day yesterday, same today :D
outside on the (slap me on the) patio reading books and draining bottles of Aus Cab Sauv, does it get any better?
A 2-1 score at Gorgie Road (watched from the Home end :eek: :twisted: )

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Delilah wrote::von: smilie? yes, they should invent it there. With some HEAVY MAKE-UP!!! ;D maybe we shoud transfer him somehow?
How about one with a sailor hat :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Obviousman wrote:
Delilah wrote::von: smilie? yes, they should invent it there. With some HEAVY MAKE-UP!!! ;D maybe we shoud transfer him somehow?
How about one with a sailor hat :lol:
I've got one with a Santa hat... Image That good enough? :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

We sat in the back garden and drank beer and snakebite and wine and more beer and looked at the sun. I was in tie and blazer, and not once did I expose any more of my pale form to Old Sol.

Commendations to my Northern compatriot and the Sheffield-bound mad one for their complicity in the Anti-Tanning League. Like Anti-Temperance, but easier and more fun.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Big Si wrote:A 2-1 score at Gorgie Road (watched from the Home end :eek: :twisted: )
Did you get there from Slateford station? If so you probably walked past my old flat. Hope you didn't pish in the stairwell like so many have done over the years. Mmmm, good idea living beside a football stadium :urff:
Big Si
School Bully

DerekR wrote:
Big Si wrote:A 2-1 score at Gorgie Road (watched from the Home end :eek: :twisted: )
Did you get there from Slateford station? If so you probably walked past my old flat. Hope you didn't pish in the stairwell like so many have done over the years. Mmmm, good idea living beside a football stadium :urff:
Haymarket?

There were loads of casuals hanging about after the match (and in front of me in the wheatfield stand), but I'd ditched the jambo's scarf soon after leaving the stadium.

Same again next sunday at Fir Park! :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis