Carlisle United

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

All hail Paul Simpson's Barmy Army as they make a triumphant return to the Football League!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

If I was a footy fan (and I'm not....At all.....In anyway, shape or form) I would support Carlisle!

So, I'm saying well done in a purely non-footy fan kind of way.
Only a paand.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Congrats also to Workington Reds also, who last night beat Farsley Celtic to attain promotion to the Conference (North). As an ex-pat West Cumbrian, I guess I was the only one down here in Leeds 16 that was happy at that result (Farsley Celtic is only 4 miles from where I live).

Up the Reds :notworthy:
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

And quick congrats to Hartlepool United on reaching the first major final in their history ....

Hopefully we'll be seeing them at Upton Park next season.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G