POLL: Do you have black hair?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Black?

Yes
20%
No
80%

Total votes: 50
Black Biscuit
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Curious to know about this. Although I don't dye my hair (black, anyway) I may go back to it sometime. It's easier when you're younger, however!
.... there is no semblance of rock 'n roll around here!
Andie
Overbomber

i have had black hair...and many other colours too...Blue was my fave tho...until my mum decided that she couldn't live with her eldest having blue hair...and promtly dyed it black for me :lol: :lol: school had the usual hairy fit when i strolled in...

hey ho...back to the 70's!!... :innocent:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
aims
Overbomber

I have dark brown hair, but I dye it blondish. It's worth it for the odd looks on non-uniform days at school.

"WTF? Are you a Goth or what? make up your mind!"

Apparently black clothes and blond hair don't go :lol:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

not any more.

havent since about 1995

had bleached hair and purple hair since, but not black. been "normal" colour for a few years now... i'm getting itchy fingers though ;D :innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Had it black for years until quite recently. It's now a strange shade of red.
Only a paand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Motz wrote:I have dark brown hair, but I dye it blondish. It's worth it for the odd looks on non-uniform days at school.

"WTF? Are you a Goth or what? make up your mind!"

Apparently black clothes and blond hair don't go :lol:
Balderdash! Someone'll be telling us that orange and blonde don't go together next :roll:

Was black whilst pregnant with Number Two Son....might explain why he's a weird fukker. Was 'Pink' with Number One Son - and he just crashes cars :roll:

I'm doing a bit of a Limal at the moment...due to extreme idleness on my part
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

I used to have hair, I forget what colour it was :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
canon docre
Overbomber

not black.
< obviously.

Had black hair for a long time. People keep on telling me, that I looked better with black hair. :cry:

Do I have just goth friends? :roll: :lol:
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

I have naturally dark blonde hair, and I bleach bits of it to a light/white blonde, and other bits are sometimes red, but have been known to go violet on a whim.

I doubt black would go with my complexion.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

I used to clicky

But not any more another clicky
hallucienate
Overbomber

Dark brown has always been good enough for me. Except when I was a toddler, I was blonde then :?
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i have had black hair (just a few weeks back in 1990)
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

I used to have black hair for a long time (with green extensions for a while), then I discovered Henna... Then I thought I needed to be natural (brown like a mouse) for a few years and now I'm red (no henna though). And I'll stay red, although: If I didn't have to work I'd have green hair... Why does one become a coward with time passing? :roll:
You can't fix stupid.
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:I used to have hair, I forget what colour it was :|
Me too! :(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Yep - black!! Long straight (dyed) black hair, centre parting with fringe and 2 red stripes, one either side of the parting.

Have had black hair for 18ish years (added the red stripes 2 or 3 years ago). Did have a short spell blonde but it didn't suit at all.

It will stay as it is now - can't be bothered to change ;D and don't want to go back to the natural brown colour in case its going grey :eek:
Last edited by Black Alice on 18 May 2005, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I have got black hair (dyed) and I am trying to grow it really long but it seems to have stopped growing :(
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I have got black hair (dyed) and I am trying to grow it really long but it seems to have stopped growing :(
Mine too - it gets to a certain length and then stops - has always been so :( (think its too fine and breaks before it gets to a really good length).

Still - from the photos I've seen - it still looks good BoF :D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Brown, dark brown if I don't wash for a couple of days.
The Pope
Amphetamine Filth

Mine is naturally brownish i think but the sun and wearing it in a ponytail everyday bleaches it many shades of blonde. I had the under part black, but now it's just dark brown. I'm too big of a chicken to go completely black because a) i'm afraid i won't like it; b) it fades after a couple weeks; c) i will be too lazy to dye the roots often; d) natural color is just easier; e) i'm afraid my hair will fall out or something...maybe i'm just making excuses.

For those of you who've had or have bleached hair, does it completely f**k up your hair? Do you use peroxide or really light blond hair dye?
Delilah

Black... since I discovered hair dye (at the age of 14). But the style keeps changing constantly - from really short, to the longest possible braids... Now my West Indian friend is teasing me to get dreadlocks... But somehow am not convinced! :von:
canon docre
Overbomber

The Pope wrote: For those of you who've had or have bleached hair, does it completely f**k up your hair? Do you use peroxide or really light blond hair dye?
Depends on your natural hair colour. If you have already bleached hair by the sun, a few strands might do. Colouring doesn't make it lighter, just blonder.....
And yes, it fucks up the hair, but who cares? It's just hair...
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Delilah wrote: to get dreadlocks
dont do it D!!!!!!!!!
Big Si
School Bully

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
dont do it D!!!!!!!!!
Mmmm, chicks with dreads....... :P :oops: I'll get me coat.........

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

*hands Big Si his coat and shows him where the door is*
Delilah

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
dont do it D!!!!!!!!!
I'm a bit tempted... But then, with braids you just can take them out with dreadlocks - cut them off... Which is not a nice perspective :wink: