Leeds!!! What a great city!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

HAd a wonderful time in Leeds last night. What a great city!!!! You guys that live here are so lucky! And QB - MANY MANY THANKS again! :notworthy:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

You could always move.
Only a paand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Meh. Glasgow's where it's at, girlfriend.

*dodges thunderbolt that inevitably follows telling such a MASSIVE LIE* :innocent: :roll: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

you had fun then D? aaah but I knew you would! :D
Delilah

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:you had fun then D? aaah but I knew you would! :D
Yes. And guess what - it is not finished yet! Tonite Turbonegro are playing at Stunners International (sounds dogdy, doesn't it? ;D ) at the place called Great Eastern Hotel in london. And we are going there too!!! Tired, but cannot wait!!! One thing that is quite surprising, they have mostly male followers of uncertain sexual orientation, but all of them are SO friendly and funny! We danced at the Cockpit to some dodgy indie music, 10 grown up boys in denim and me - a goth -... but I am getting hassled to get a jacket now! :D :D :D
Delilah

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:You could always move.
I am still making that choice! But watch this space... I'm even more tempted after last night! 8)
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

boudicca wrote:Meh. Glasgow's where it's at, girlfriend.

*dodges thunderbolt that inevitably follows telling such a MASSIVE LIE* :innocent: :roll: :lol:
LOL. We're supposed to be coming up to Glasgow for the Mish gig in Sept!
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:We're supposed to be coming up to Glasgow for the Mish gig in Sept!
Yahoo! it wid be great tae see yiz again. Maybe yew two can scare Little Miss Green Blazer outta her (all too) safe Bearsden home. :twisted:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:We're supposed to be coming up to Glasgow for the Mish gig in Sept!
Yahoo! it wid be great tae see yiz again. Maybe yew two can scare Little Miss Green Blazer outta her (all too) safe Bearsden home. :twisted:
It wasn't just ANY OLD green, James. It was BOTTLE GREEN. :P

Always up for a bit of silliness with the elfin kings of hippygoth... :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
James Blast wrote:
It wasn't just ANY OLD green, James. It was BOTTLE GREEN. :P

Always up for a bit of silliness with the elfin kings of hippygoth... :wink:
Parrtay then :D 8)
Only a paand.