Kylie

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

People are ill; everyone gets my get well vibes. Hope we hear from zalty soon...
black-saturn
Road Kill

Mrs RicheyJames wrote: HOWEVER. On Wednesday, this was Headline f*ucking news. It really made me angry. You don't hear about someone's granny getting it do you. So what, just because she gets her arse out and 'sings' she's worthy of news coverage??
I totally agree on this. Her story was headline news over the top of everything going on in Iraq and with Saddam Hussein and everything else on the news that day. They should get a grip. I also noticed the front pages of the newspapers the next day "Kylie so brave". If she wanted a medal for being brave she should have had it done under the NHS instead of pay thousands of pounds for a private clinic in Melbourne. Anyone under the NHS in this country would still be waiting for test results now. Sorry, rant over.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

@zaltys7hope alls going as well as can be mate and youre not laid up too long.hope to hear from you soon.all the best.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: