Qntal

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Got their latest album the other day, Ozymandius.

Not bad, but hasn't grabbed me the way Tristan did. Unconvinced by the need for a reworking of Purcell; doesn't do much for me.

The opening track, All for One, is impossibly catchy though. Maybe it's a grower.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Thea
Overbomber

LOVE Qntal.
Heard one track ages ago that they did with alexander valjenov - THAT was amazing :D
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Which track was that? I've only got III and IV (and the DVD).

Must confess I've not really pored over the sleevenotes.

And have you heard April Skies yet, the new Deine Lakaien? Very impressed with that.
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Thea
Overbomber

Nope - been a bit lacking in following DL latley...
The track was a live one I downloaded by accident (how I got into Qntal really... was looking for valjenov's solo stuff)
Will see if I can find it somewhere....
boudicca
Sister Midnight

You guys turned me on to Deine Lakaien... :notworthy:

Well - I'd been "meaning to hear them" for f**king ages.

That Velaja-whatever-his-name-is guy has a really good voice, ich denke.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

In better news, we had a basketball story dumped on a spare page of the paper today credited to Alex Veljanov.

Now I just hope none of our readers cotton on to who he is. But we've had most of the cast of Dad's Army and Rentaghost taking bylines on PA stories, and Terry Medford is a regular contributor to the letters' page.

Yes, life really is that empty.