I swear to God...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
deadagain
Banned

Never understood the attraction of nu-rocks :?

Whats wrong with a decent second hand pair of German para boots? :| They're practical for work, for gigging, for kicking/legging it from kevs, for stomping over the hills AND for surviving the apocalypse :wink:

... and damn cool too - see Slade the Leveller, aka Justin Sullivan of New Model Army for proof! :)

oh, and i got a steel toe capped pair recently too :D :D :D
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

boudicca wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote: www.pennangalan.co.uk ;D
NO! REALLY!?!? :P

Had a bad experience with that lot. :|
I got a lovely pair of Chelsea Boots (suitably pointy) from them - no problems with the order at all.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Quiff Boy wrote:youth me' arse! :o :lol:
Watch it you. Image
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Debaser
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
i remember when goff footwear used to be thin, pointy and almost dainty. picie-like.
With loads of buckles, lovely winkle picker toes and stilletto heels...*sigh*

I get them out of the wardrobe every now and again and gaze wistfully at them.

My poor old feet used to be in a real dilema though...one day it'd be pointy and squeeze everything in, for them to contend with...the next there'd be loads of room for my pinkies , in my monkey boots.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
boudicca
Sister Midnight

lazarus corporation wrote:
boudicca wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote: www.pennangalan.co.uk ;D
NO! REALLY!?!? :P

Had a bad experience with that lot. :|
I got a lovely pair of Chelsea Boots (suitably pointy) from them - no problems with the order at all.
My problem was, I asked for a 6, and they sent me what was APPARENTLY a 6, but EVIDENTLY a 12. :roll:

Bloody goths can't count. :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

emilystrange wrote:spot on, my dear. and it was her birthday yesterday.
(i meant the management as a whole. not sure quite who's responsible for my :evil: )
Em, you seem to be as crazy about Justin&Co as I am about certain Scandinavian Gods! :lol: Bless you! :kiss: