'new' stuff

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Rabbit
Road Kill

Im sure that this is already on the forum somewhere..

but is there any way to get a hold of the new'ish' songs posted in the lyrics section, illegal or otherwise? romeo down, summer, war on drugs etc.

:?:

i live in america, in a little dump on the west coast.
if i had a chance to see the sisters perform these songs live...

i would.
just keep your nose to the grindstone they say..
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

A lot (almost all) of the gigs where these songs were performed were taped. Online, you can probably find mp3s of the songs on various p2p networks etc.

Also, there are plenty of people around copying CDs of various gigs. As long as you play nice, people will probably share. ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

markfiend wrote:Also, there are plenty of people around copying CDs of various gigs. As long as you play nice, people will probably share. ;D
Except me - I am a bastard! :wink:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
James Blast
Banned

no you're not
a Hun, aye Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
BillyBadBreaksAlterEgo
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:no you're not
a Hun, aye Image
Thanks James! Dr. Jeff here on my home PC (where I COULD not figure out how to use my BBB account!) :oops:

PS I am a Hun bastard! :wink:
James Blast
Banned

Hola! Dr. Jeff, now get off the road!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

You best watch out, Quiffy doesn't like people with more than one account. I'd get some anti-napalm defences, and some ointment. :lol:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

BillyBadBreaksAlterEgo wrote:
a Hun, aye Image
Thanks James! Dr. Jeff here on my home PC (where I COULD not figure out how to use my BBB account!) :oops:

send me an email or a PM with a description of the problem and i'll look into it.

chances are its probably just an incorrect password - something you can reset yourself or i can do for you. :?:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

Quiff Boy wrote:
BillyBadBreaksAlterEgo wrote:
a Hun, aye Image

send me an email or a PM with a description of the problem and i'll look into it.

chances are its probably just an incorrect password - something you can reset yourself or i can do for you. :?:
Thanks QB. I will have another try and log in and at home with this account :oops:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Rabbit wrote:i live in america
Ignorance is no excuse.
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Chairman Bux wrote:
Rabbit wrote:i live in america
Ignorance is no excuse.

Only a paand.