CDs are toxic

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

It seems cds contain some toxic thing called Bisfenol A or something, which is highly toxic... So in the near future expect noticed on your cd cases like 'Listening to this cd can dramatically shorten your life/make you impotent/...'

A good excuse to stop spilling your money on cds ain't it :lol:

Meanwhile I passed by a cd shop today and bought me the complete Ring des Nibelungen (11cds) for only 25 euros, you can barely copy them yourself for that kind of money :innocent: It is highly addictive, isn't it :lol:

On the study front, all is well too by the way, I'm only getting highly irritated by a book constisting of a couple of hundred of pages all written in comic sans bold and italics :roll: Didn't anyone post a link earlier with a protest action against comic sans? :urff:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Oh.....good old Bisphenol A. I had a client who produced baby bottles - they used to use a plastic which contained this chemical until some scientists decided it was bad for kiddies - effects male genitals and sperm count eventually...apparently :eek:

.......the things you learn as a solicitor .......so useful :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

But isn't Britney as well? Which is a good thing?*

* To gentlemen of a certain age. Obviously. *
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
James Blast
Banned

no
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Loki wrote:But isn't Britney as well? Which is a good thing?*

What certain age would that be? I only ask because my husband is 39 and I would like to know if I should be looking for signs :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Loki

Black Alice wrote:

What certain age would that be? I only ask because my husband is 39 and I would like to know if I should be looking for signs :lol:
Your're OK until (+3) and then watch out for the school girl fetish and you'll be fine. Allegedly. :innocent:

Do you want the website address where to buy them? :von:
James Blast
Banned

opaque
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Loki wrote:
Black Alice wrote:

Your're OK until (+3) and then watch out for the school girl fetish and you'll be fine. Allegedly. :innocent:

Thanks - I'll bear that in mind :eek:

Any website address you have to hand may be welcome - as long as we're only talking uniforms :twisted:
Loki

Black Alice wrote:
Loki wrote:
Black Alice wrote: What certain age would that be? I only ask because my husband is 39 and I would like to know if I should be looking for signs :lol:

Thanks - I'll bear that in mind :eek:

Any website address you have to hand may be welcome - as long as we're only talking uniforms :twisted:
The only thing on ebay (sisters of mercy) that seems to sell nowadays is the nurses uniforms. :eek:

It's just a shimmy and and a shake. 8)
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Loki wrote:The only thing on ebay (sisters of mercy) that seems to sell nowadays is the nurses uniforms. :eek:

It's just a shimmy and and a shake. 8)
One of the Big Brother contestants wore one of those going into the house tonight. Looked damn scary!
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Andrew S wrote:
One of the Big Brother contestants wore one of those going into the house tonight. Looked damn scary!
didn't they all? :?
Loki

Delilah wrote:
Andrew S wrote:
didn't they all? :?
'Wear' them or 'look'?