On behalf of Mr Sinister (the lovely Tim aka Arakynd)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Squiggle
Road Kill

I just got a phonecall from Tim to say his train has been cancelled, and he's stranded in Leeds for the next hour and a half.

At his request I ask if there's anyone around Leeds now who wouldn't mind keeping him company (probably in a pub in the city centre somewhere) for the next while.

(if you need his contact number just ask in a reply or message me soon)
Squiggle. Will emote for beer :)
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

That's so cute. :lol:
Andie
Overbomber

Cute...but very unrealistic...

imagine anyone in Leeds wanting to go out for a pint with only an hour to drink in!! :D :lol: :wink: :von: :notworthy: :innocent:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Squiggle
Road Kill

Hey I know it's unrealistic, but I better just cover my back so he doesn't shout at me down the phone when he gets back :)
Squiggle. Will emote for beer :)
Thea
Overbomber

D'oh!
Well, got a message from him a few minutes ago, so I'm guessing herr sinister is home, safe and well! :lol:
*waves to squiggle in a kida "be friendly to the newbie 'cos I've met 'em" way* ;D
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Cheers Squig!
Twasn't me d00m, I have no credit, as per normal. A bit random I know...next time, there'll be more notice.
Thea
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:Cheers Squig!
Twasn't me d00m, I have no credit, as per normal. A bit random I know...next time, there'll be more notice.
I was talking 'bout that LJ comment :lol: