Decisions, Decisions

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

do they make sparkling wine these days?
Good Grief!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

rian wrote:Go out with your friends and drink lots of beer.

Wish I could do the same :(
move to a cheaper country !!! :roll:

I know a beer in Sweden is sooooooooo F U C K I N G expensive :evil:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:do they make sparkling wine these days?
Good Grief!
:urff:

I was awarded a bottle of sparkling wine for doing a presentation at a meeting once. It has been in my fridge for two years - unopened :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:unopened :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:unopened :lol:
...it gets worse!
I was given some rose sparkling wine for christmas! Rose should never be sparkling!
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Well in the cold light of 10:55 in the morning, I can assure you that you made the right choice, Timothy. A heady combination of both.

If I'd have had to choose though, I'd have said wine. ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Er...

No dear, I really didn't. I feel like I've been hit by a car, and I MAY have gotten into the teeniest bit of trouble. Whoops.

This is, of course, all your fault. If he doesn't break my jaw first, I'll tell him about the Heartlander's nefarious plot to get me pissed and behave like a lecharious fool!
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote:Er...

No dear, I really didn't. I feel like I've been hit by a car, and I MAY have gotten into the teeniest bit of trouble. Whoops.
DO elaborate...
timsinister wrote: This is, of course, all your fault. If he doesn't break my jaw first, I'll tell him about the Heartlander's nefarious plot to get me pissed and behave like a lecharious fool!
Because you really needed our help didn't you... :roll: :lol: :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets