i loves 'em i does

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
aims
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Hey, black (or rather grey) denim are the only trousers I seem to wear.
Either you're my long lost twin, or we're both unoriginal bastards when it comes to matters of the wardrobe ;)
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Johnny M wrote:
Delilah wrote: I am seriously considering getting some denim in the near future
From Goth to Hippy B@stard Scum in one easy purchase. Frightening how easy it is to have a make-over. :innocent:
Hippy? Never! Just sailor obsessed scandinavian leather lover, apocalypse babe and Princess of the rodeo in one ;D
Delilah

Obviousman wrote:Still, I can agree Delilah's choice is absolutely fabulous :P
coz it is your choice too! Lets not forget that 8) :wink: BTW, saw them last week again - still the best band EVER! :D
aims
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:
coz it is your choice too! Lets not forget that 8) :wink: BTW, saw them last week again - still the best band EVER! :D
Hopefully we'll be able to say that about a certain bunch in a couple of months.

Then we'll laugh at you for ending your loyalty :lol:
Delilah

Motz wrote:
Delilah wrote:
Hopefully we'll be able to say that about a certain bunch in a couple of months.

Then we'll laugh at you for ending your loyalty :lol:
well... I'd like to share your optimist! But my loyalty to that bunch is gone I'm afraid :D and I have a new love now! ;D ;D :twisted:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Motz wrote:
Dark wrote:Hey, black (or rather grey) denim are the only trousers I seem to wear.
Either you're my long lost twin, or we're both unoriginal bastards when it comes to matters of the wardrobe ;)
I'll go for the twin, my blaspheming brother. :lol: