Damn :(

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

ruffers wrote:Well on that basis I may even put in an appearance myself

<goes off searching database to find a client in Tilburg who I absolutely MUST see in early August :innocent: >
Cool! The more the merrier.... :lol:
You can't fix stupid.
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

BINGO - finally made it to Gonzoid!

But I meant what I said, ruffers (and who else is playing with the thought of joining the party)! :D
You can't fix stupid.
Francis
Overbomber

Francis wrote:And I'll have the opportunity to dust off my alleged French, German and Italian cunning linguist skills.
On second thoughts, in view of the outstanding English 'spoken' here by a number of our mainlanders, I think I'll just keep quiet and not embarrass myself. Until I've had a few drinks of course, at which point I will be equally incoherent in four languages.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

I've suddenly realised that the fact my family are all scum is in some ways a positive thing...!

But when you like a family member I guess it must get tricky.

My advice would be, bearing in mind that Christophe has said he is not so keen on the rest of his family, to make a special time with his gran & screw the rest of them.

I would say this regardless of a date clash by the way.

I am sure she would like to know she was valued as an individual rather than just because of family obligations. The fact that you choose to spend time with her rather than have to should swing it.
christophe
Overbomber

straylight wrote: I am sure she would like to know she was valued as an individual rather than just because of family obligations. The fact that you choose to spend time with her rather than have to should swing it.
I couldn't have said it better my self.
:notworthy: :notworthy:
Another Shade of You.