And the Shadows Smile

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Obviousman wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote:So you all are welcome here when visiting Holland and drink a beer with me ! :notworthy:
As long as you're not going to deliberately poison any of us with that yellow liquid thing you call Heineken, and Belgians call 'pis' :innocent: :lol:
There goes the poison option for all who still think my socks stink :roll:

Hmmmmmmm jullie Belgen kunnen idd beter bier maken dan wij kaassies, met name die Gulden Draak is dodelijk lekker !!! :twisted:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Shadow_Smile wrote: So you all are welcome here when visiting Holland and drink a beer with me ! :notworthy:
I do believe that some if us are planning to be somewhere in Holland very early in August 8) - we'll have a drink with you then ;D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.