Very nice horror new wave/post punk from Poland

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Sex Dwarf
Road Kill

http://www.migueldead.com

Found this link on a Swedish alternative community.
It's a band called Miguel And The Living Dead. Really nice music if you ask me, i'm really into the horrorish atmosphare... :twisted:

Sorry if this may have allready been posted about here, but i'm a new face around (hi everyone) so spare me if it has. :roll:

ps. I really like "The night of terror" in the music section.... ds.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

And welcome to you, Sex Dwarf. A new person named after one of the best Soft Cell songs of all time, nice.

Might I welcome you by suggesting to you a couple of fledgling bands who you may like.
They are Tierkreis, who are industrial amphetamine gods (and the only band in Lincoln with no guitars or drums), and Ratzinger, a load of heretics with The Pope himself as the drum machine. 8)

Blatant plugs aside, welcome to Heartland. Leave your coat at the door and do not feed the goths (like me). :von:
aims
Overbomber

Please keep feeding him. He does wonders for my site referrals ;)

Keep up the good work Dark :lol:

As for the music, it sounds cool but not to my taste. Tierkreis however are quite good, I believe :eek:

Oh, and Welcome to heartland ;)
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

@Dark, is there anyway I can hear some of your songs?

I can't get on your site.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Motz wrote:Please keep feeding him. He does wonders for my site referrals ;)

Keep up the good work Dark :lol:

As for the music, it sounds cool but not to my taste. Tierkreis however are quite good, I believe :eek:

Oh, and Welcome to heartland ;)
Always do plugging, me. ;)

And don't listen to this Heretic, his lot's songs are perfectly fine. :lol:
nick the stripper wrote:@Dark, is there anyway I can hear some of your songs?

You can't get on it? :eek:

The site works for me, try again, and sign up on the forum, then you'll get access to another board, with a thread containing a sample of one of our unfinished songs.

But if it still isn't working, PM me.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Thanks for the link, SD, I'm going to listen to the examples later - don't want my sleeping daughter would have nightmares :)
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Dark wrote:
nick the stripper wrote:@Dark, is there anyway I can hear some of your songs?

You can't get on it? :eek:

The site works for me, try again, and sign up on the forum, then you'll get access to another board, with a thread containing a sample of one of our unfinished songs.

But if it still isn't working, PM me.
I got on the website today and listened to the song - I really liked the it, it reminded me of suicide :notworthy:

Very cool :von:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

nick the stripper wrote:it reminded me of suicide
Yes! Finally! That was all I had aimed for, this officially makes this band a "success" and worth continuing with. :D

((Please stick around on the forums would you, despite 18 people having signed up so far, it's currently little more than a chat for myself and Motz. :P))