long-distance relationships, do they work?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
_emma_
Overbomber

culprit wrote:
_emma_ wrote:As for long-distance relationships, I reckon they're much better than short-distance relationships. But Internet relationships are even better.
Before some of you say I'm stupid, please consider that the starting point of this conclusion is the assumption that the vast majority of relationships are based on deceit (because if they weren't, they wouldn't exist at all), and it's so much more comfortable to deceive and to be deceived when there's some room in between us.
THE voice of reason.
nice one _emma_
right, when can we meet.... :lol:
Online? Anytime! :kiss: ;D
Ocean Moves
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

mik wrote:I don't regret a single thing I've ever done. Or not done.

Which isn't to say I wouldn't make different decisions given the opportunity to make them again but where I am in life is the sum of every decision I've ever made and I like where I am.
Amen to that!

And to the rest of you - cheer the f**k up!
:notworthy:
Thea
Overbomber

Ocean Moves wrote:
And to the rest of you - cheer the f**k up!
Damn straight. 8)
pikkrong
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:OK, we have "love and relationships" topic, now another question - what do you think about long-distance relationships? Do they work or is it a waste of time?
I think they do work. As long as you mean friendship.