tomorrow!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Finally, the day has come!!! I have a travel bag full of winter clothes ready and I packed a few cans of beer too just in case!!! I'm off to NORWAY tomorrow!!!!! I am going to visit Oslo and Trondheim, leaving Bergen for the (hopefully) future trips over there!!! I will not be posting here too often for the next few days but I will come back with some nice photos and (hopefully) lots of nice memories!!! :innocent: :D :D
boudicca
Sister Midnight

GO VIKING!

Have a great time D. I'm sure there'll be a heatwave after all I said! :roll: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
rian
Slight Overbomber

Say hi ,to my neighbour country. from me :D

Have fun!
I think someone set my soul alight
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

lookout norway!!!!!!!!
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Enjoy ;D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
hallucienate
Overbomber

have a good one.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

have fun, D
Delilah

I found the country of my dreams! I wanna move here!!! Oslo is great, would be even better if I did not have to go to Internet cafes every 2 hours to check if my Velvet Revolver interview has been confirmed :lol:
culprit

It means you can keep in touch with us reprobates....
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Delilah

It was sunny and so warm today in oslo! Nearly forgot I am in Norway!!! And do love it here... apart from the prices, these ARE ridiculous!!! But everything else... I think I have found my dream city! :D :D :D Dont want to go back on Monday :|