Jacko - innocent

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Certainly; the women of Heartland can be defined in terms of 'Blast Radius'.

:twisted:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote:Certainly; the women of Heartland can be defined in terms of 'Blast Radius'.

:twisted:
:lol: Can't argue with that.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Re. Full_worm_gardener:i see why he's so popular,wish i'ld been around for his previous incarnations...

Re.this thread:taking into account everything i've read/heard/seen on the subject : why would anyone resond to accusations of child abuse by handing over $$$'sss, as jackson did to jordy chandler way back when?only someone who was guilty and wanted to keep it quiet,surely?

"where i come from",if you accuse someone of being a nonce then youl'd best be right.any innocent person is gonna beat you lifeless otherwise.and with good reason.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: