coldplay,imagine?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Just seen coldplay on top of the pops,is it my imagination or is this new song of theirs a very close copy of 'imagine'?or is it this cheep red wine? :?: .
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
aims
Overbomber

Everything's been done before. It's just a question of whether it was done in the same combination this time.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

"Imagine there's no Coldplay..." :twisted:

You may say I'm a dreamer, but f**k knows, I'm not the only one! :roll:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

boudicca wrote:"Imagine there's no Coldplay..."

You may say I'm a dreamer, but f**k knows, I'm not the only one!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
No - you're not B :lol: :lol: :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.