Men Who Drink Diet Soda

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

mik wrote:
andymackem wrote:But I was always ridiculously skinny. Such is life.
Me too. Don't have a sweet tooth at all, not even as a kid, so I've always been a pudding dodger. Don't eat sweets, although I get through a lot of mints in the car since I stopped smoking, and the only time I ever have pop is to dilute spirits and then its always full fat.

Have you ever had a gin and tonic with diet tonic? jesus hairy christ on a bike it's bad enough to make you voluntarily drink neat Taboo or that aftershock stuff just to get the taste out of your mouth :urff:
But I never was a pudding dodger. I have an absurdly sweet tooth. My diet is a fast-track to obesity and I still remain 'all prick and ribs' (to quote a girlfriend).

It must be stress or something.

I know women who will send back G&T if it arrives with full-fat tonic. I tend to stand and stare in disbelief. But most girls have that effect on me, one way or another.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Francis
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:If it ain't got a percentage, it ain't coming in.
Yep. Real men drink meths.

Besides, I have a theory: only food makes you fat. Drink never stays inside you long enough to.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Francis wrote:

Besides, I have a theory: only food makes you fat. Drink never stays inside you long enough to.
That's genius; are you listening, ladies? :twisted:
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Francis wrote:

Isn't there where Markfiend leaps up from behind his Kalahari sand-dune to tell us it isn't a theory unless it has been rigorously scientifically verified?

Beware the wrath of the Meerkat. I mean, really dancing?
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
boudicca
Sister Midnight

andymackem wrote:Isn't there where Markfiend leaps up from behind his Kalahari sand-dune to tell us it isn't a theory unless it has been rigorously scientifically verified?
:lol: I always thought a theory was a theory UNTIL it had been rigorously scientifically verified... :urff:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

The path to madnes...
Francis
Overbomber

Strangely enough, I find myself drinking diet Pepsi, due to spending too much time in the sun and agreeing to Pam drinking three of my ten-bottle Stella quota. Tomorrow's the last day of my holiday and I can't sleep because I've spent the week draining Wadworth's brewery and helping my Dad get through his backlog of Australian reds, ten-year old tawnies and single malts. Altzheimers has its upsides. He's even almost forgotten that he smokes.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Speaking of which, isn't tennis just an excuse for men to wear short shorts and drink diet Coke? I don't condone that kind of behavior at all.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I'll take that any day over wearing short shorts and drinking lager. Visit any city centre and you'll see what I mean.

And me without some form of high-powered assault rifle...lost opportunities, I tell you.