POLL: Do you have black hair?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Black?

Yes
20%
No
80%

Total votes: 50
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

never dyed my hair! it is kind of a light brown/blonde boring colour!
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Refuse to stop colouring me hair.I've been going grey since I turned 20, and like Joanna Lumley says, I've forgotton what colour it's supposed to be. Probably a less than interesting mousey-brown.

I did have a brief flirtation with long black hair in the mid-90's (just in time for my ever so sensible graduation photo). But it's been mostly various shades of red. S'currently that LiveXXL stuff which is ace, and is usually on special offer,

Think the shade is called "black-red". <cough> :roll:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Debaser
Overbomber

I shall be mixing up a brew of peroxide this weekend - prepare for scabby head and elastic, tacky hair stories on Monday.

Must remember NOT to ring anyone whilst I'm waiting for it to cook...
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Dyed mine black last weekend - then went shopping in Sainsburys.......they are all far too polite to mention that you have black streaks running from underneath your fringe or that your ears seem to have taken on a purple tinge :lol: Oh the things one does to look perfect :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Black Alice wrote:Dyed mine black last weekend - then went shopping in Sainsburys.......they are all far too polite to mention that you have black streaks running from underneath your fringe or that your ears seem to have taken on a purple tinge :lol: Oh the things one does to look perfect :lol:
Oh yes, the eternal problem of...

IT DYES YER SKIN AS WELL!!!! :lol: :roll: :von:

I fiddled around with the appropriate carcinogenic chemicals last night, as promised. The creeping brownness is now BANISHED for another few weeks. ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
dead stars

Black never suited me. Red is the new black.
~dead stars still burn~
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

What's hair? :roll:

"I'm in love with a German Film Star ..." :kiss:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Thea
Overbomber

How much of the hair has to be black before it counts?
50% green and 50% black ATM....
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Heh heh......
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Black hair? Not any more. Have had black hair (two periods), bleached (wanted to be grey, finally I it succeeded), long natural hair (two periods), long black hair, taxi driver haircut, being bald (don't rememeber how many times), no I'm just an average man. Not a young man any more.
Gary

Currently blonde..
scotty
Overbomber

dead stars wrote:Black never suited me. Red is the new black.
I was hoping 'going grey'was the new black! :oops:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
scotty
Overbomber

Debaser wrote:I shall be mixing up a brew of peroxide this weekend - prepare for scabby head and elastic, tacky hair stories on Monday.

Must remember NOT to ring anyone whilst I'm waiting for it to cook..
Said i thaught about bleaching my hair today,mrs scotty just looked dissaprovingly :eek::evil: and mummbled something about old goths and middle aged crisis or the like ,oh well going grey it is then!
:lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

scotty wrote:
Debaser wrote:I shall be mixing up a brew of peroxide this weekend - prepare for scabby head and elastic, tacky hair stories on Monday.

Said i thaught about bleaching my hair today,mrs scotty just looked dissaprovingly :eek::evil: and mummbled something about old goths and middle aged crisis or the like ,oh well going grey it is then!
Just tell her that Brad Pitt has bleached his hair - I'm sure he's not a goth (although he may be going through a mid life crisis).

On second thoughts - he's probably not a good example to give - he's just left his wife :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
scotty
Overbomber

Black Alice wrote:
scotty wrote:

Just tell her that Brad Pitt has bleached his hair - I'm sure he's not a goth (although he may be going through a mid life crisis).

On second thoughts - he's probably not a good example to give - he's just left his wife :lol:
best not,she's just asked for an HONEST opinion on two outfits for a wedding this weekend,trying to be tactfull i replied'i've seen you in more flatering outfits',its's been VERY quiet for about 15 minutes now,is there an easy answer to a question like this,help,women please help!
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

scotty wrote:
Black Alice wrote:
scotty wrote: Said i thaught about bleaching my hair today,mrs scotty just looked dissaprovingly :eek::evil: and mummbled something about old goths and middle aged crisis or the like ,oh well going grey it is then!

best not,she's just asked for an HONEST opinion on two outfits for a wedding this weekend,trying to be tactfull i replied'i've seen you in more flatering outfits',its's been VERY quiet for about 15 minutes now,is there an easy answer to a question like this,help,women please help!
You said what :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just told Paul and he reckons you should fake having a heart attack and whilst she is phoning for the ambulance run away.

There is no easy answer to such a question - its a test :twisted: and you should never be honest of it is in anyway a negative answer :lol:

;D
scotty
Overbomber

Yep,after 15 years you'd think i'd learn,when they want an honest answer they dont,when dont they do!.Heart attack,ambulance f***in' great idea!
Next time a question like this is asked i'll ask H.L first! :notworthy:
Going to bleach my hair out of spite now! :twisted:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

scotty wrote: Next time a question like this is asked i'll ask H.L first! :notworthy:
You don't wanna do that...

In other news, despite a brave defence by a combined force of hair gel and grease, my dark brown hair is now sporting streaks of blonde. I'm going for the dye today...
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote: In other news, despite a brave defence by a combined force of hair gel and grease, my dark brown hair is now sporting streaks of blonde. I'm going for the dye today...
WHAT COLOUR TIMOTHY?

I'm not meeting a man with poncey David Beckham highlights... :innocent: :P :wink:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Bigods, no! Boudicca, dear, you do me a great injustice by even assuming I'd ever sink so low as to advertise my single-figure IQ with platinum-bleached locks.

It will be black. No other will suffice. You of all people should be aware!
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote:It will be black. No other will suffice. You of all people should be aware!
PHEW! :notworthy: :notworthy: :von: :notworthy: :notworthy:

('specially if yer not going to wear your hat! :cry: )
Francis
Overbomber

OK. What are the odds on her not turning up again. :innocent:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Are you implying something...?
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

timsinister wrote:
scotty wrote: Next time a question like this is asked i'll ask H.L first! :notworthy:
You thought it was a good idea on the Friday night. My suggestion was merely to take the bottle of wine with you to the club - I cannot be held responsible for the consequences :lol:

(Hope you haven't had any nasty repercussions :urff: ;D )
scotty
Overbomber

Black Alice wrote:
timsinister wrote:
You thought it was a good idea on the Friday night. My suggestion was merely to take the bottle of wine with you to the club - I cannot be held responsible for the consequences :lol:

(Hope you haven't had any nasty repercussions :urff: ;D )
everything A ok,radio scilence was broken shortly afterwords,both outfits going back to shops :oops: and i can bleach my hair if i F**kin' want! :twisted: