Or Am I Driven?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Following Johnny's lead (more people seem to read the General forum than the Sisters), I'll ask here...

Is anyone in the UK planning on driving to M'era Luna, and if so, do you have any space? There's no way I can afford to fly, and I've a pass-in waiting for me in Hildeshiem.

Any help obviously appreciated, with bells on.
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Be generous people. I can vouch for Ravey Davey being a very nice man in reality. He is house-trained and he doesn't bite. Much.
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

sorry... Der Nachtzug for me! You would't want to catch the lift with me driving anyway. Unless you're suicidal! ;D See you there! :D
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Johnny M wrote:Be generous people. I can vouch for Ravey Davey being a very nice man in reality. He is house-trained and he doesn't bite. Much.
Aww cheers Johnny...does that mean I'm a t**t in non-reality? Cool, it must be Loki's round at the bar. :notworthy:

@ Delilah - bad driving is ace, it's important to feel seconds away from death every now and then. Hopefully see you there.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

FFS Dave wrote: @ Delilah - bad driving is ace, it's important to feel seconds away from death every now and then. Hopefully see you there.
I hope so... PM to follow! :wink:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Should I ask the question about Vienna gig tickets also here? :|
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

FFS Dave wrote:There's no way I can afford to fly, and I've a pass-in waiting for me in Hildeshiem.

What about the money from selling your shares to Glazer? :lol:

<Ducks>
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Norman Hunter wrote:
FFS Dave wrote:There's no way I can afford to fly, and I've a pass-in waiting for me in Hildeshiem.

What about the money from selling your shares to Glazer? :lol:

<Ducks>
:evil: Har :evil: de :evil: f******g :evil: har :evil:

Already spoken for.