Bloody Machine

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

A new PC has arrived at Chateau Sinister. It's third hand, and some genius in a past life has engaged content control and passworded it. So, now I can't access ANYTHING on the internet. Could the towering technical intellects of Heartland render me any aid or assistance around this problem?

All help reedemable for drinks at future meetings.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

timsinister wrote:A new PC has arrived at Chateau Sinister. It's third hand, and some genius in a past life has engaged content control and passworded it. So, now I can't access ANYTHING on the internet. Could the towering technical intellects of Heartland render me any aid or assistance around this problem?

All help reedemable for drinks at future meetings.
Windoze installed? If yes, what version?

The best way could be to delete those user profiles and make it one-user only. But I need the Windows-version (2000, 98, XP, Millennium) so I know how to help you properly ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Thank-you kindly! It's XP Home, but I already looked into the User Accounts. There's only one, and that's not even passworded. This is something left in from a while ago, I think...