My good old P-1 200

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

2 weeks ago, my fast computer died on me :cry:

so, now i'm on my old Pentium 1 with 200 megaherz :eek:

any donations so I can buy a new computer are welcome :roll:

Have you all missed me ? :twisted:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

yes we have! 8) Welcome back!!!
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Finaly some who missed me :notworthy:

* YEHAAAAAAAAA * :twisted:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Andie
Overbomber

we just thought you'd been out having a good time in the sun and couldn't really be bothered to post much...

mmmm

reminds me of someone i know who's not to distant from where i'm sitting :wink: :innocent:

welcome home S_S...
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Burn wrote:we just thought you'd been out having a good time in the sun and couldn't really be bothered to post much...

mmmm

reminds me of someone i know who's not to distant from where i'm sitting :wink: :innocent:

welcome home S_S...
Thanx Burn !!!!! :notworthy:

I'm not so lucky with computers, they alway's break down on me. So i'm up for computer number 4 but my motorbike needs urgent repairs. So my computer has to wait " again " :(
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

So i'm up for computer number 4 but my motorbike needs urgent repairs. So my computer has to wait " again "
Ah - the perennial dilemma in my household - do we spend money on the PC or the Suzuki 900 :?:

......... well they're his only real toys so you can't deny him - can you?(well - I can't :D )
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Black Alice wrote:
So i'm up for computer number 4 but my motorbike needs urgent repairs. So my computer has to wait " again "
Ah - the perennial dilemma in my household - do we spend money on the PC or the Suzuki 900 :?:

......... well they're his only real toys so you can't deny him - can you?(well - I can't :D )
without my motorbike (Honda rebel 450 cmx chopper) no fun and job, no job is no internet, no internet is death !

so you see my dilemma :cry:

Computer VS Motor
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Shadow_Smile wrote:
Black Alice wrote:

without my motorbike (Honda rebel 450 cmx chopper) no fun and job, no job is no internet, no internet is death !

so you see my dilemma :cry:

Computer VS Motor
Believe me, I do.

Paul doesn't drive a car - his motorbike is his only form of transport (unless he cadges a lift from me - and as we work in different towns this is not something that can be done with any ease).

He uses a lot of IT for his job - and, like you, at home.

So I really do sympathise :(
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.