New Tunes if you wanna Listen

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Corrosion:-

I have uploded a while gig for you to download, it was done in londion in 2003 through the desk and it was the same night we were interviewed for the BBC Radio 4 A Gothic Quest programme.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/corrosionuk_music.htm

All Living Fear:-

A little while ago we did a remix for the Breakbeat band OVNI this is our first stab at a remix and its ready for download here
http://www.alternativedevon.co.uk/jamro ... /music.php

And if you so wish theres 2 complete ALF gigs here
http://www.mperia.com/displayfull.php?s ... ist&id=517
deadagain
Banned

That Gothic Quest doc was really good. I must dig it out and have a listen again, and also check out your stuff too - thanks for the links!
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
Andie
Overbomber

Cheers Allfear...

i will be partaking of your downloads over the weekend

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
allfear

deadagain wrote:That Gothic Quest doc was really good. I must dig it out and have a listen again, and also check out your stuff too - thanks for the links!
Hurrah at last someone that listened to it!!!!!!

Even my mother forgot about it and she normally listenes to radio 4 all day!

Matt
deadagain
Banned

allfear wrote:
deadagain wrote:That Gothic Quest doc was really good. I must dig it out and have a listen again, and also check out your stuff too - thanks for the links!
Hurrah at last someone that listened to it!!!!!!

Even my mother forgot about it and she normally listenes to radio 4 all day!

Matt
:) Did you appear on the one presented by Louise Welsh or the other by Anthony 'Giles' Head? I have both burnt to cdr - perhaps they should be weeded?! Do you have a copy? Both were good - esp the first, about the literary background to 'gothic' - great to hear some intelligent discussion about the goth-thing, rather than the usual morbidity and titilation :?
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
allfear

yes i taped them at te time but also they sent me a cdr with them on.

doublt if anyone here would be interested thugh!!!
pikkrong
Overbomber

Thanks, Matt :notworthy:
I don't know why I tend to visit H-Land in the night ;D - so I can't listen to the tunes right now but I definitely will do it.
A couple of years ago when I found the web site of All Living Fear there were some audio and video files and I still rememeber one very cool song called Jessica 8)