Trans-Europe Express!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I'LL BE BACK...

:von: :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Big Si
School Bully

Francis wrote:Translation please Messrs Blast, Si or AndrewS.
Bearsden, Milngavie and Newton Mearns are where the vastly overpaid, underworked and overprivileged people live in Glasgow. :evil: :x
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Francis
Overbomber

Ooooh! A nice bit of posh eh? :lol:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Boudicca Crosses The Alps...

It's been quite some time since my glorious defeat of the Viking hordes at the Battle Of Bergen. I got the empire of Scandinavia, but now I'm turning my attentions to those pesky Krauts. Jawohl!

Germany and Austria, here I come!

Then I'm off to Seefeld in Austria, to sit in a sauna for a week "because it's too hot outside". And to work on my tan... :innocent:

If I can conquer a nation of 7-foot-tall barbarian black metallers, then a bunch of pansies in lederhosen shouldn't present too much of a problem. ;D
ah, the good ol' trip through Europe... What a romantic soul you are...

I planned to do something similar, but never got outside that bloody Crete...which by the way was pretty nice 8)

About those pretty lederhosen chaps & those lovely black metallers, I think combining the two is the real deal...then we'll see who has the biggest balls :innocent:
in dub we trust
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

radiojamaica wrote: About those pretty lederhosen chaps & those lovely black metallers, I think combining the two is the real deal...then we'll see who has the biggest balls :innocent:
give me those "lovely black metallers" any time! ;D :von: Especially with the Viking blood in their veins! 8)
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:
radiojamaica wrote: About those pretty lederhosen chaps & those lovely black metallers, I think combining the two is the real deal...then we'll see who has the biggest balls :innocent:
give me those "lovely black metallers" any time! ;D :von: Especially with the Viking blood in their veins! 8)
A girl after my own heart! :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: