August is only a month away! Who's going where?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Peter KJ wrote:I'm going to Tilburg, Lokeren and Hildesheim. Does anybody know if photocamera's are allowed in those places?
Hildesheim: yes!

I'll be there, too....
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
canon docre
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote:
canon docre wrote:
Johnny M wrote: * cough * :oops:
Tsk Tsk Tsk, my words were clearly adressed to my roommate. :innocent:
Yeh, that's me. And your point was? :innocent:

I just knew the moment I hit the button, that its gonna be a huge mistake to take the cheapest "no cancellation possible" flight.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

canon docre wrote:Just booked my flights. Dragging and pulling paid off. :wink:

So Tilburg and Mera Luna for me then. :von:
Great news ;D

I'll not get involved in the discussions on sleeping arrangements at Tilburg :eek: Just pleased that you will be there ;D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
aims
Overbomber

Black Alice wrote:
canon docre wrote:Just booked my flights. Dragging and pulling paid off. :wink:

So Tilburg and Mera Luna for me then. :von:
Great news ;D

I'll not get involved in the discussions on sleeping arrangements at Tilburg :eek: Just pleased that you will be there ;D
Good idea. They're just a front for discussions of baby-oil arrangements anyway :innocent:
Drenchrom

Should be doing them all. Once Hildesheim is done my tally is up to 48. (since Wembley 1990)

drenchrom

i think AndrewS is also up there along with Simon

lets not count though, boasting isn't big. Just enjoy the show you're at, that's what it's all about.
doc P

proud member of the excited sexually aroused no drug using Tilburg posse :notworthy: :D
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

doc P wrote:proud member of the excited sexually aroused no drug using Tilburg posse :notworthy: :D
Whilst appreciating the effort you put into that post Christian (and the pretty colours) I do think it's just a tad TOO MUCH INFORMATION! :lol:

Bloody Germans ... :wink:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
doc P

Johnny M wrote:
doc P wrote:proud member of the excited sexually aroused no drug using Tilburg posse :notworthy: :D
Whilst appreciating the effort you put into that post Christian (and the pretty colours) I do think it's just a tad TOO MUCH INFORMATION! :lol:

Bloody Germans ... :wink:
:lol: :eek: FOR AN OLD MAN YOU STILL GOT PRETTY GOOD EYES :lol: :eek: :innocent:
and please keep in mind that I´m colourblind :-)
Last edited by doc P on 04 Jul 2005, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.
Es ist grausam.
canon docre
Overbomber

:eek:

Well, if I should go with you sexually aroused people in ONE CAR to Tilburg, I'll need a lot of drugs. ;D

You better take care of that, doc. :wink:
doc P

canon docre wrote:You better take care of that, doc. :wink:
hey that´s my job :wink: :P :innocent:
Es ist grausam.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

@ the Germans ... :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Tilburg for me !

maybe Lokeren, that would depend on my boss and salery
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
buzz
Road Kill

hmmm... i go to Tilburg! :twisted: hoffentlich spielen sie was neues... Mr. Translator :kiss: : hope they play some new stuff... :idea: greetings buzz
Francis
Overbomber

Tilburg for me too. This will be the furthest I have travelled to see the Sisters as well. My previous best being a short walk across Woodhouse Moor to Leeds University Union in October 1984. They were just about worth the trip then, somehow I doubt they will be this time, but I know the company will be. Even if I do end up sleeping in the corridor.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
canon docre
Overbomber

Francis wrote: Even if I do end up sleeping in the corridor.
Don't be afraid. Me and my roommate will surely take good care of Franny the Tranny.
doc P

canon docre wrote:Don't be afraid. Me and my roommate will surely take good care of Franny the Tranny.
and please honey: do not forget your nurse outfit
:lol: :notworthy: :innocent: :P
guckst du hier
Last edited by doc P on 07 Jul 2005, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
Es ist grausam.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

doc P wrote:
canon docre wrote:Don't be afraid. Me and my roommate will surely take good care of Franny the Tranny.
and please honey: do not forget your nurse outfit
:lol: :notworthy: :innocent: :P
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Enjoy yerself Doktor.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Any pre-gig drink meeting planned for Tilburg?
see you there!
doc P

euphoria wrote:Any pre-gig drink meeting planned for Tilburg?
certainly
see you there!
and where? :innocent:
well you shouldn´t miss us :lol:
Es ist grausam.
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

Delilah wrote:OK... for me it is only Tilburg and Meraluna this time. Who is following the band for the whole mini tour? :D
No where for me as I will be stuck Stateside for a long time to come :(

Is there any chance anyone can get me a tour t-shirt? I can pay you by paypal or money order. All I need is an XXL!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

BillyBadBreaks wrote:
Delilah wrote:OK... for me it is only Tilburg and Meraluna this time. Who is following the band for the whole mini tour? :D
No where for me as I will be stuck Stateside for a long time to come :(

Is there any chance anyone can get me a tour t-shirt? I can pay you by paypal or money order. All I need is an XXL!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Course I can Jeff, you fat bastard. :innocent:

PM me. :wink:

Francis
Overbomber

How many Eldritches can you get into an XXL t-shirt?

Answers on a postcard. :innocent:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Francis wrote:How many Eldritches can you get into an XXL t-shirt?
Less than pikkrongs.
pikkrong
Overbomber

And my answer to the main question:

-Zurich
-Vienna
-Tabor
-Hildesheim (M'era Luna)
pikkrong
Overbomber

About cameras - I have seen people with (some kind of) cameras entering the festival area in M'era Luna 2002. Can't be sure about this year, of course.